• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The whistling accusations at Jurong East never end....

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc Now is 7.04 pm (16 September 24) again a whistling dog hide among the people at Yuhua hawker centre to whistle at me and stopped as soon as I looked up from my phone.

Yesterday at another coffee shop at jurong East street 24 also the same and the other day when I was paying at ntuc cashier and someone passed by also whistled. Obviously the conspiracy against me is far and wide with people doing defamation crimes of me with no legal consequences. Where’s justice?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20240910_220118.jpg

11344_5.png

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc Now is 7.04 pm (16 September 24) again a whistling dog hide among the people at Yuhua hawker centre to whistle at me and stopped as soon as I looked up from my phone.

Yesterday at another coffee shop at jurong East street 24 also the same and the other day when I was paying at ntuc cashier and someone passed by also whistled. Obviously the conspiracy against me is far and wide with people doing defamation crimes of me with no legal consequences. Where’s justice?
not me. yesterday and today me no go jurong east or yuhua. me in office no outside meeting

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interesting... the kopitiam at Jurong East St 24 is next to the Yuhua Village hawker centre.

The Mayfair condo is located in between Yuhua hawker centre and Yuhua Village hawker centre.

So she travels in both directions. :sneaky:

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
In order to match up, she purchased several jb whore house and suffer losses and get more siao each day :biggrin:
and because of inheritance money, she defamed her brother and sister in law publicly .. even her own blood mother is not spared her vindictiveness... really 六亲不认