• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Two Faced Singaporean

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, if you have a chance, try an attend an RC meeting followed by a CCC meeting. What ever it is, control your laughter at RC meeting, pinch yourself if you have to. Its hilarious.

The CCC meeting is an eyeopener.

How does one get to attend one of these meetings? I am very interested.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
How does one get to attend one of these meetings? I am very interested.

The easiest way is to offer to be in the RC. Talk to your RC chairman. One other way is provide some kind of consultancy or help which may be difficult.

CCC is much harder, only way is to provide some kind of consultancy.

Bro, knowing your posting materials in this forum, I guarantee you, your sides will split from laughing.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it true RC members get free carpark one ah ??:confused:
Not sure of the current situation. But previously no. Those who serve in grassroots organsiations that is one step above RC get free carpark plus other perks ie HDB allocation.

RC members however get priority admission for school.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it true RC members get free carpark one ah ??:confused:

actually no free parking, in fact their season parking ticket could be higher. But by paying a bit more, maybe around $30-$40 more, they can park the whole GRC. This type of season ticket is to faciliate them to attend RC functions throughout the GRC.

Imagine those GRCs which include town area, those scumbags can park at URA/HDB car parks with the season parking ticket while the general public will had to pay $1 per half an hour.

jw5

Loyal
Bro, if you have a chance, try an attend an RC meeting followed by a CCC meeting. What ever it is, control your laughter at RC meeting, pinch yourself if you have to. Its hilarious.

The CCC meeting is an eyeopener.
Has anyone ever stood up during one of these meetings and asked the MP or minister to donate his salary to charity?
I think I'll try that one of these days. :smile: