• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Two Faced Singaporean

jw5

Loyal
Have you encountered a Singaporean who behaves like this?

Cuts the queue especially when buying lottery, rushes into the MRT before letting passengers alight first, allows their children to run riot and behave like spoilt brats in public places, talks and behaves arrogantly in public places, but..........................

When a MIW walks by or when listening to a MIW speak, suddenly puts on a smile, becomes very meek, docile and compliant and laughs at the MIW's feeble jokes.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cuts the queue especially when buying lottery, rushes into the MRT before letting passengers alight first, allows their children to run riot and behave like spoilt brats in public places, talks and behaves arrogantly in public places, but..........................

When a MIW walks by or when listening to a MIW speak, suddenly puts on a smile, becomes very meek, docile and compliant and laughs at the MIW's feeble jokes.

RC members ???:eek:

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wouldn't say they are 2 faced. It's more like they have already "summed up" the value of people they are with and treat them accordingly.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i always what the big deal with MIWs. Go house to house visit must bring such a big lot of ball carriers (aka RC scums) with them. What that susppose to mean? Show of Force???:confused:

Nabei, just because MIW are bigshot i must wait for them at the door for his/her arrival? During the last eRection, those scumbags bang on my door and want me to wait for the candidate arrival. I close the door at the scumbag face after i told him to knock again when the candidate actually arrival. In the end, the whole lot bypass my flat. lol...:oIo:

I had never seen LTK supporters do this, all they did was knock on my mum flat while LTK already talking to her next door neighbour.

I had also seen the wayang those scumbags put on when the two Teos of Pasir Pris GRC grace the RC event. KNN, block off the entire section of the carpark so that these two can park their big cars in.

There also this RC member who illegally park his/her car on the double yellow line outside the RC compound. The car hood will be open to signal broke down. But that car confirm can start after whatever event the RC was holding end.:oIo:

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
that time they also knock on my door but whey they see me ready for the MP in full battle order with SAF byonet unsheilded , they never come back.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal

seen alot, i even have relatives who are like that. Some are even lecturers or doctors.

jw5

Loyal
seen alot, i even have relatives who are like that. Some are even lecturers or doctors.
Do you ever tell those relatives off?
Otherwise, they will not realize their behaviour.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal

2 face? all the time. especially those that haunt & camp at RC, CC or always present when MP visit.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you ever tell those relatives off?
Otherwise, they will not realize their behaviour.

no use, they are high and mighty, which they learned from our great leaders.

among them, 1 of them is a principal and 2 are lecturers. Always try to avoid them as much as i can, especially during festive seasons.

JinGanKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
no use, they are high and mighty, which they learned from our great leaders.

among them, 1 of them is a principal and 2 are lecturers. Always try to avoid them as much as i can, especially during festive seasons.

you have to be higher and mightier then them, then they will show their the side of their face.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal

Never leh. U sure or not this type of animals exist? Can show video/photo?:biggrin:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal

2 faces? I don't see 2 faces... just one ugly face

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

These are called Sinkies

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everyday of my fucking life thats why I don't go to any govt gatherings

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, if you have a chance, try an attend an RC meeting followed by a CCC meeting. What ever it is, control your laughter at RC meeting, pinch yourself if you have to. Its hilarious.

The CCC meeting is an eyeopener.