• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Teachings of Islam as revealed on 7th Oct

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG! Its like me speaking Hindi to a type C. So whats there to prove to you? LOL!
7:146
"And even if they were to see every sign, they still would not believe in them. If they see the Right Path, they will not take it. But if they see a crooked path, they will follow it."

Allah has reminded us. Don't waste your time.

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even religion that teaches its followers to kill you or subjugate you?
Christians annihilated almost the entire population of Natives in Canada, USA, South America, Australia etc etc.
Jews are flattening the nation of Palestine and killing little babies and children right before your eyes.
Most have shut their ears and eyes.
Christian politicians are fuelling the baby slaughter all the time all over the world.
It is very easy to be blind in the face of all this turmoil.
You will only realize this when it is in your backyard and you are one of the victims.
Be careful.
Something watches us all the time.

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can a illiterate man appointed by a wealthy widow to run her business?
Have you forgotten your history in Sinkapoor.
All the towkays in early Sinkapore were illiterate but very successful businessmen.
Why go far.
Yindia has an illiterate man who was voted the stupidest person and most criminal person as their PM.
He runs the cuntry what.
On top of that he even left his wife after 2 weeks of marriage. Why arrhhhhh?

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christians annihilated almost the entire population of Natives in Canada, USA, South America, Australia etc etc.
Jews are flattening the nation of Palestine and killing little babies and children right before your eyes.
Most have shut their ears and eyes.
Christian politicians are fuelling the baby slaughter all the time all over the world.
It is very easy to be blind in the face of all this turmoil.
You will only realize this when it is in your backyard and you are one of the victims.
Be careful.
Something watches us all the time.
You are not paying attention, which verses in the Bible teaches these things?

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not paying attention, which verses in the Bible teaches these things?
You know not what I am saying.
No cover up please.
Till today the Xtians have been responsible for the genocide of millions of people.
No saints here.
Just a sampling article below.
Let's not divert the blame solely on the Muslims.
By the way I am not a Muslim although Muslim girls simply cannot resist me.

The Great Evil: Christianity, the Bible and the Native American Genocide

Dr. Chris Mato Nunpa is a member of the Pezihuta Zizi community. He has studied the role that the Bible played on the genocide, land theft, and religious suppression of Native American people generally, and of Dakota people in Minnesota specifically. He has given numerous presentations on the subject and visited Pioneer PBS's studio to talk about his book "The Great Evil: Christianity, the Bible, and the Native American Genocide."

https://www.pioneer.org/blogs/compa...y-the-bible-and-the-native-american-genocide/

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
No cover up please.
Till today the Xtians have been responsible for the genocide of millions of people.
No saints here.

Dr. Chris Mato Nunpa is a member of the Pezihuta Zizi community. He has studied the role that the Bible played on the genocide, land theft, and religious suppression of Native American people generally, and of Dakota people in Minnesota specifically. He has given numerous presentations on the subject and visited Pioneer PBS's studio to talk about his book "The Great Evil: Christianity, the Bible, and the Native American Genocide."

https://www.pioneer.org/blogs/compa...y-the-bible-and-the-native-american-genocide/

Colonialism and Imperialism ended almost coming to a century, christians have already aknowledged their past autrocities in america, africa and australia. They have moved on, only one religion left remaing unrepentant. Muslims are still denying their past and current autorcities, even altering historical facts. Muslim scholars are shameless trying to raise the age of aisah from 9 to 16 when she had sexed wiith prophet (no need to guess which prophets).

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think @duluxe meant how would anyone know if earliest hafiz recited correctly. There was no quran copies to countercheck. The fact is, if mohamed exist, and he never bothered to write down the quran himself, i would assume its not relevant.

Muslims claim Muhammed was an illerate, but he could have gotten his followers or paid writters to write down the koran instead of transmission using hafizs. Without training, the hafizs you believe could memorise everything?

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Colonialism and Imperialism ended almost coming to a century, christians have already aknowledged their past autrocities in america, africa and australia. They have moved on, only one religion left remaing unrepentant. Muslims are still denying their past and current autorcities, even altering historical facts. Muslim scholars are shameless trying to raise the age of aisah from 9 to 16 when she had sexed wiith prophet (no need to guess which prophets).
Let's not try to blame another religion but ignore the evils of another.
As far as I can see these 3 religions were trying to outdo each other and
I guess blood of little babies was too sweet for these bastards to resist.

As I said before no one would be a Xtian if they know that Jesus was brown or even black and not a white.
Jesus was a good entity (I use the word "entity" because he may be the Son of God, a very Holy Person, etc etc) but his followers (many of them) are deranged.
I guess when too much religion gets into a person's head he starts thinking he has a direct link to God and wants to convert others into his fold without realizing that it is the completely wrong way to achieve union with God.

The Most Insane Popes In History | Evil Men​

@mmblue3986

2 years ago (edited)
The Irish Priest Father Malachi Martin was a extremely intelligent and good man. He was one of the men who helped decipher the Dead Sea Scrolls and he Worked at the Vatican under Several Popes, where he was one of few aloud to read the Secret of Fatima.
At one point he became very disturbed by what he saw happening with the Catholic Church…and left it. He ended up in New York and started working as a cab driver…and then started his first of many amazing books about The Church, Politics, Evil, Demons etc. “Wind Swept house” being one of the best. He then for various reasons became an Exorcist.,one of the few in the USA doing it full time.
It was because of this and his books that he became a guest on the Art Bell radio show.
During his first of I believe 7 interviews with Art Bell. Father Martin explained generation Occult families and how the same demons are passed down to each generation.
He then spoke about the Secret Organization of child molesters in the church. And that there is also ( still ) a secret organization of Satan worshipers in the Church. And that they preformed a Satanic Mass inside of the Vatican…where Satan..was enthroned onto..The Throne of..St.Peter..The Pope.
The radio interviews are still on Utube.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Prophet, pbuh, was illiterate. He spoke, companions memorised them. They were all God fearing Muslims.

Theres only one version of Quran. You can go countercheck. In Arabic of course. But wait... :smile:
The are many versions and the version you have today
No cover up please.
No saints here.

It's very clear the article is wrong. The Bible never sanctions colonialism. Whether colonalism is good or bad per se is not the issue here.

God drove out the natives because they had been committing atrocities, such as human sacrifices, among others, for hundreds of years, and gave Canaan to the Jews.

Although God gave Canaan to the Jews, he gave more land and wealth to the Arabs.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there any audited proof that a significant number of people have memorised the Quran? Even if there is audited evidence that many people have memorised the Quran, is there audited proof that they understand what they have memorised? Even if there is third party verified proof they understand what they have memorised, it is incomplete because most details are in the Hadiths. So is there third party verified proof that a significant number of people have memorised and understood all the Hadiths?
I found evidences on internet, hafizs through training are able to memorize the quran. But they are not devinely inpsired, otherwise no need training.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Holy Prophet did not prohibit his Muslim warriors from raping the women they had captured!

Koran 4:24 was “revealed” to him giving his Muslim warriors Allah’s authorization to also actually go ahead and rape them. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

@syed putra @Likemeat Here is the answer to why the sex crime rates in the sharia states of Kelantan and Terengganu are higher than KL. :roflmao::roflmao:

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
7:146
"And even if they were to see every sign, they still would not believe in them. If they see the Right Path, they will not take it. But if they see a crooked path, they will follow it."

Allah has reminded us. Don't waste your time.

Kafirun here are not serious to know about Islam. They just love to ridicule and mock Islam and the Prophet pbuh. But Allah is merciful. Once the door of repentance are close, there's no turning back for them to ask forgiveness. YOLO.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kafirun here are not serious to know about Islam. They just love to ridicule and mock Islam and the Prophet pbuh.

When we are making comment on the prophet (the one and only one) and his deeds, all sources came from your hadiths and holy texts.

Why he had chosen to set his eyes on his step-son's wife?

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
When we are making comment on the prophet (the one and only one) and his deeds, all sources came from your hadiths and holy texts.

Why he had chosen to set his eyes on his step-son's wife?

I can answer that. But i rather u go refer to the islamic scriptures. Cos i know tomorrrow you will come back here and post same question again.

Btw marrying Zaynab and Aisha is legit.:smile:

Last edited:

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you for agreeing that Quran is the words of Allah swt and the hadiths is the saying/deeds of our Holy Prophet, pbuh. Alhamdullillah! When are you taking your shahadah?:smile:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for agreeing that Quran is the words of Allah swt and the hadiths is the saying/deeds of our Holy Prophet, pbuh. Alhamdullillah! When are you taking your shahadah?:smile:
The All Knowing is very close by if you only know. No need for books scribed by unknown people.
Seek guidance only from God.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can answer that. But i rather u go refer to the islamic scriptures. Cos i know tomorrrow you will come back here and post same question again.

Btw marrying Zaynab and Aisha is legit.:smile:
Of course marrying zaynab and aisha were legit but no appropriate. right?