• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The simple, idle pleasures of life in Oz

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah loh, I also bored with my Mini cooper S liao, thinking of changing to an Evo now. Drive around 160km/hr the other day. Also bored with the landed property I have, everyday see grass grow have to mow the lawn, too lazy to do that. As for work, nowadays go to work surf internet find mei mei online to talk. Boring loh, there is so much girls you can flirt with at work. Oei some of the $9 sandwiches nice leh, better tasting then the 1s in Singapore. At least I can afford to eat them and enjoy it. :wink:

huh!! Mini cooper...Evo...what is there to boast...i just drop my 350Z and now driving Audi TT...
I got ppl to tend my garden every week, gardener in OZ is expensive is it...too tired to do it urself..Chinese say if ur bloody cock head is not big, dun wear a oversize condom...what is shit u r saying...too lazy to mow...just write that afford the gardener la, no need to do urself ma...haha...

And of course, if u r eating a $9.00 sandwich, it has taste better right...like a TT vs a Evo....can u compare...