• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious The shame of a 1st world nation?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do recall that sinkies would return trays at IKEA restaurant but no where else. IKEA is ang moh establishment that's why.

Food court is low class sinkie crap. So sinkies also treat it as such.

it's an ikea best practice worldwide. but suaku tiongs and nehs don't observe courtesy rules and suka suka leave their trays on tables at the east palo alto ikea store. the cheap breakfast attracts the valley losers. in sg, sinkies are monkeys. at least they watch what other monkeys do and they follow. leave sinkies to their volition and they will make a mess.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Must teach from young. Problem is most kids in sinkieland grow up with maid. How many take plate to sink after meals to wash on their own?

Probably just leave on the table let maid clear. Starts at home.

Maid policy was one of the reasons that started all of Singapore's social ills.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must teach from young. Problem is most kids in sinkieland grow up with maid. How many take plate to sink after meals to wash on their own?

i think sinkies students are taught to clear their own dishes and trays after lunch,unless of course ur school allowed u to bring ur maid to school.

jw5

Loyal
i think sinkies students are taught to clear their own dishes and trays after lunch,unless of course ur school allowed u to bring ur maid to school.

The maid can help to carry the schoolbag, and later when he starts his NS, she can carry his backpack. :biggrin:

400yahoo_nsman.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies still have no clue why they are provided green bins and blue bins. they simply throw trash and junk into both, recyclable or compost or waste. for those with maids, maids are not told which bin is for which. moreover, sinkies order their maids to wake up at dawn, make breakfast, wash clothes, sweep the floor, and wash cars everyday. even after a heavy downpour. no wonder water use is atrocious in sg.

IMG_3577.JPG

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies still have no clue why they are provided green bins and blue bins. they simply throw trash and junk into both, recyclable or compost or waste. for those with maids, maids are not told which bin is for which. moreover, sinkies order their maids to wake up at dawn, make breakfast, wash clothes, sweep the floor, and wash cars everyday. even after a heavy downpour. no wonder water use is atrocious in sg.

View attachment 30419

[video=youtube;rBoxQimIScU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBoxQimIScU[/video]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;rBoxQimIScU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBoxQimIScU[/video]

you can equip sinkies, tiongs and nehs with the best tools and facilities in the 1st world but you can never remove the sinkieness, tiongness, and nehness from these 3rd world bozos.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
learn to love the ones you are with. Go with the flow. Be fatalistic. Make do with what you have. Be contented.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

perhaps a better idea would be that maids are employed to only look after the old and infirm in the same household, and have a distinction of "picking up after oneself" for the younger ones, leaving the onus on the parents to enforce this - to their own detriment or advantage.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
perhaps a better idea would be that maids are employed to only look after the old and infirm in the same household, and have a distinction of "picking up after oneself" for the younger ones, leaving the onus on the parents to enforce this - to their own detriment or advantage.

huh? Isn't the onus on the parents already? What are you proposing some sort of bill or policy?

Geez.

Anyway maid policy was the very first "foreign talent" policy. Idea was to get in cheaper workers to do work that was low paying and let the locals work in better jobs that pay more. It started the ball rolling. Soon businessmen who had maids at home also figured they could do the same for the company employees.

This is ingrained in sinkie psyche. Not once have I heard any opposition politician bring up the maid issue as similar to FTs. Sensitive lah. To tell sinkies they will no longer have maid and have to wash their own toilets......jia lat.

But people in 1st world wash their own toilets leh.

You can ask the Finns, the Dutch, the Norweigians

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u know why maids are hired,its because the adults are lazy to do the housework,to do the cooking,to clean up their own house,too lazy to even raise their own kids and be involved.if anything the kids are just taking after the parents' laziness.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
huh? Isn't the onus on the parents already? What are you proposing some sort of bill or policy?

Geez.

Anyway maid policy was the very first "foreign talent" policy. Idea was to get in cheaper workers to do work that was low paying and let the locals work in better jobs that pay more. It started the ball rolling. Soon businessmen who had maids at home also figured they could do the same for the company employees.

This is ingrained in sinkie psyche. Not once have I heard any opposition politician bring up the maid issue as similar to FTs. Sensitive lah. To tell sinkies they will no longer have maid and have to wash their own toilets......jia lat.

But people in 1st world wash their own toilets leh.

You can ask the Finns, the Dutch, the Norweigians
you can geez all you want, as what the parents have done, have come to a big fat zero and geez.
it will still be up to the parents to enforce this, beginning in the home and never too late.
bringing 1st world and the nordic countries as examples is for you to have the hoped for feel-good factor in expecting change - in contrast to your notion of the ingrained sinkie psyche.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
you can geez all you want, as what the parents have done, have come to a big fat zero and geez.
it will still be up to the parents to enforce this, beginning in the home and never too late.
bringing 1st world and the nordic countries as examples is for you to have the hoped for feel-good factor in expecting change - in contrast to your notion of the ingrained sinkie psyche.

Bringing up 1st world examples is because right from the time we were married, my wife and I have never hired a maid. Our kids are taught to wipe up their own mess from a very young age. We live in Canada now. Kids help cook and clean up everyday. Take out the garbage. Clear the bins. Do the recycling etc. As with all their peers in Canada.

I do not expect change to happen in Canada. It will never change. Sinkies are spoilt.

Back in sinkie when we told friend or relatives we did not have a maid. They would be shocked and asked "then who cleans your toilets?" When I reply "I do" they shake their heads. And then they try to convince us with a thousand reasons why we should get a maid.

It is the same with tuition.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u know why maids are hired,its because the adults are lazy to do the housework,to do the cooking,to clean up their own house,too lazy to even raise their own kids and be involved.if anything the kids are just taking after the parents' laziness.

those without maids (not because they don't want but because of lack of money) do not cook although hdb kitchen is beautifully remodelled, do not clean as flat is cluttered with junk after major redmodelling, do not wash their clothes (just junk and buy new). for makan, just walk down to hawker center and food court, and make a fecking mess there. without hdb, they would be ghetto slum dwellers. with hdb plus major remodelling, updates, and beautification, they are still ghetto slum dwellers at heart. sinkies are hopeless. they need the pap to fuck them raw.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bringing up 1st world examples is because right from the time we were married, my wife and I have never hired a maid. Our kids are taught to wipe up their own mess from a very young age. We live in Canada now. Kids help cook and clean up everyday. Take out the garbage. Clear the bins. Do the recycling etc. As with all their peers in Canada.

I do not expect change to happen in Canada. It will never change. Sinkies are spoilt.

Back in sinkie when we told friend or relatives we did not have a maid. They would be shocked and asked "then who cleans your toilets?" When I reply "I do" they shake their heads. And then they try to convince us with a thousand reasons why we should get a maid.

only two types of people in this world clean toilets,maids and prisoners,oi vey i shudder to harken back to the days of cleaning the porcelain chamberlains back in the horrors of the military detention barracks,so vile and disgusting.no amount of hot water and disinfectant and bleach and bath salts could scrub clean the microscopic specks of feces that taints my soul and mind.at least the prison toilets had a strong powerful flush,u could at least lie to urself that the powerful jets of water has flushed everything visible to the naked eye away,can u imagine if ur toilet had a weak flush....

anyway stop masturbating to urself and get off ur pedestal,we know the only reason u dont have a maid is due to Canada's minimum wage laws of paying every human being a decent living wage thats why u are too poor to afford one.....otherwise every house down the block of ur right wing facist fuck the poor rich white neighbourhood would have two maids one washing the space wagon and the other one mowing the lawn.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
only two types of people in this world clean toilets,maids and prisoners,oi vey i shudder to harken back to the days of cleaning the porcelain chamberlains back in the horrors of the military detention barracks,so vile and disgusting.no amount of hot water and disinfectant and bleach and bath salts could scrub clean the microscopic specks of feces that taints my soul and mind.at least the prison toilets had a strong powerful flush,u could at least lie to urself that the powerful jets of water has flushed everything visible to the naked eye away,can u imagine if ur toilet had a weak flush....

anyway stop masturbating to urself and get off ur pedestal,we know the only reason u dont have a maid is due to Canada's minimum wage laws of paying every human being a decent living wage thats why u are too poor to afford one.....otherwise every house down the block of ur right wing facist fuck the poor rich white neighbourhood would have two maids one washing the space wagon and the other one mowing the lawn.

Ok lah winnipegjets. Got your point. Henceforth will not reply or engage with your frenchbriefs clone. Cheers! :smile:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i must thank you for being more civil in the above reply, in contrast to your earlier one and what i could've replied to the other thread (it's a tad presumptive....) and adopt the "can give as good as i get" tone.

as you've stated, i agree that it's up to the parents and for them to effect change, hence my previous reply still holds true.
as you've done, i'll relate an incident when my kids informed me that my mil told them not to mix with their indian /malay schoolmates as they are chao-chao (which may be factual but that's besides the point). needless to say, the old lady got a bollocking from me that night during dinner and i'm glad that my son goes with prakash everytime to the lan gaming sessions. another thing to note is that grandparents (apart from maids) can be a factor in that they tend to spoil the kids in fussing and picking up over them when they can imbibe certain qualities to complement what they've learnt in school.

hopefully, the new and younger parents can start the ball rolling in a positive manner and we can look forward to change, for all it's worth :smile: