• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Rise of the PAP internet Trolls

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys, Been quite awhile since i came here, I told you guys i was bugging off, But i cant really stay away from here and Abusing dirty people like Members of the Pap and its puppets is in my blood and i got to go somewhere to voice out this hatred, And This forum is just the perfect place. So After a 1 and Half of weeks of Drinking hard and partying hard the Dopamine in my body is starting to generate again but i do feel slightly fatigued and im not so sour about the P.E anymore. Time to move on but i will still not accept Tony Sai Tan to be my president.

Anyways i usually take note of all the Thumbs up/down in Yahoo news FTP, I have been observing this for the last 1 year. As of recent, Something is showing.. There is an increase in Thumbs down for Anti-government sentiment and an increase of people with Pro-government sentiment in there. Alot of them are just coming in and Saying No this is not the Truth and just leaves. Most cant back up or cant go into a debate without playing School yard politics. It seems like they are either extremely ignorant and Retarded or just in a state of Denial. Something is fishy. Why is there this sudden Increase of Pro government people on the Web and why are there more people giving opposition or people giving the hard-truth the thumbs down??? All this sounds dodgy to me.

Did anyone here release Pap dogs into the World wide web?

Last edited:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes bro... pls look out for this chief dog called stuffychute.

This doggie is practising what you have been noticing. "Alot of them are just coming in and Saying No this is not the Truth and just leaves. Most cant back up or cant go into a debate without playing School yard politics. It seems like they are either extremely ignorant and Retarded or just in a state of Denial. Something is fishy."

PAP internet Trolls are very active here and elsewhere. Here stuffychute is easily spotted as a PAP doggie. Shameless dogs.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ironically this Steffychun and I have the same resentments towards some oppositions party members and opinions. Like TJS, SDP, CSJ, NSP, GMS and TRE. I firmly believes these parties are doings things for their own benefits instead of caring for the people. Am I a WP supporter? you can say yes. Am I a Pro PAP? definitely a NO. I condemn both sides, but that doesn't mean I'm trying to sabotage any parties.

Use your own judgement and think, dun let other people opinions affects ur judgement, so what the PAP IBs are on the loose, it doesn't make me change my votes in the next GE.