• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Rigged US Election

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
1607473639660.png

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
December 14 Will Be D-Day In America. There Will Be A Resolution or A Revolution. Stock Up. Keep Your Phone Near.
All not fully researched, but makes sense as to various posts, but condensed together by another Patriot...
You may be aware of part of it, but read to end...

EVERYONE needs to read all of this. Stay informed. Scary times we're in.
Texas, Arkansas, Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, and South Dakota file suit at the Supreme Court charging Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia for unlawful elections which violate the US Constitution.
Source who works for the Pentagon confirms: “Soon, Trump will take over the National Broadcast System...Listen and follow Instructions...Don't Panic...Our Military, Law Enforcement and other Great Patriots got this. We will Prevail...Trump 2020.”
China has purchased 130k ACRES of land near Laughlin AFB (even the MSM is confirming this).
Chinese spies have been identified IN CONGRESS.
Chinese Parcel Services have been confirmed being received at election centers in US.
Chinese leaders have bragged this week of their influence and control in American politics.
Biden has been confirmed as tied to CCP as well as many high-level US Officials including GA’s Gov Kemp.
In 2017 a video shows POTUS stating in Oval Office “a storm is coming.” Yesterday and today the 82nd Airborne posted in 2 separate social media posts... 1.) “A Storm is coming. #CombatReady.” 2.) “Final preparations today for Devil Storm... The morning started with the Combined Arms Rehearsal (CAR) - the Brigade walk-through of the planned operation, during which Company/Battery/Troop commanders, along with sustainment leaders, brief the team on the base plan of executing the mission. The day closes out with Sustained Airborne Training (SAT) for all Paratroopers who will be jumping into the fight. The Storm is upon us...watch it unfold this week! #StrikeHold #AATW #DIBP #DevilStorm”
Intel points to potential martial law being declared by or on December 14th. Intel is overwhelming that high-ranking Democrats AND Republicans have conspired and acted in conjunction with the CCP to steal the 2020 election and that the CCP is attempting to overthrow our government and instill Communism.
MILITARY AND NAVAL MOVEMENTS:
Over the past four days, there have been MASSIVE movements of troops, equipment and supplies WITHIN the continental United States (CONUS). Today (Tue.), the US Navy is positioning Aircraft carriers and their strike groups off both the US east and west coasts. It appears we are preparing to defend ourselves from an invasion. China?Late Saturday, no fewer than 25 C-17 aircraft were in the skies over the USA, carrying troops and equipment from around the nation . . . ALL going to Nellis Air Force Base.
Also late Saturday, no fewer than 12 C-130 aircraft were also on the move, ALSO ALL heading into Nellis.
On Sunday, locals on and around Nellis reported the base was "swarming" with soldiers and Marines. They also reported seeing a vast array of land fighting vehicles coming out of cargo aircraft.
This morning, according the the US Naval Institute, the Navy has deployed THREE (3) Aircraft Carriers, plus a Landing Helicopter Dock (LHD) off the US West Coast, and TWO (2) Aircraft carriers and their Strike Groups plus another LHD off the US East Coast.
Off the West Coast is the USS Carl Vinson in the Pacific (NOT AT PORT) along the Oregon/Washington Border, the USS Essex (LHD) off the coast of San Francisco, and the USS Theodore Roosevelt and its Strike Group off the coast of Los Angeles . . .
Off the
East
Coast are the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower off the Coast of Connecticut, the USS Gerald R. Ford off the coast of New Jersey, and the USS Iwo Jima off the coast of South Carolina . . .
Given these new naval deployments, and the very large, sudden, movement of troops into Nellis AFB, one gets the impression that the United States is preparing to defend its homeland from actual invasion.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ashtar Sheran's last channeling to us through me: Where he talks about fighting over the White House.

Q posted about the Castle which is the white house.

Originally Ashtar said no war with China, but he reported later on there would be. I knew that Chinese troops on Canadian soil, looking for places to set up base, was a bad omen. One person saying that the troops came in from the Michigan border and the Bay of Fundy, which is in Nova Scotia.

Me: Ashtar, what's going on with Trump and Biden?
A: Hello Sharon. I see you're tired so I'll be brief.
Me: They're fighting it out in court but Biden isn't even slowing down. Even though he knows he's a crook, the vote count is false, he's still going ahead as if he won. Why is he doing that?
A: Because he is a liar.
Me: What does he stand to get from doing this? What is he playing at?
A: It hasn't been conceded yet, Sharon.
Me: Okay. So he's acting like he still has a chance.
A: He will not back down, Sharon. He will insist he won long past the day that Trump takes office. If you don't see it, there's a fight for the white house, the actual building itself. The one who sits in that chair gets to make the decisions for the country and remember the Deep State still has a lot of its infrastructure in place.
Me: He's not going to back down.
A: No. It will have to be done by force. He will be forced to back down. He and the democrats. There will be an actual fight over the white house. If you've noticed there are guards around the white house and fencing has gone up. Security has tightened down.
Me: I don't live there but it wouldn't surprise me.
A: He's not planning on conceding anything. He's not planning on being defeated. There will have to be a battle. Ivo predicted a civil war for America perhaps, well this would be it.
Me: Oh God.
A: Biden and the Democrats are not going to give in unless they are arrested. The only way to eliminate them from this race is to arrest them.
Me: Okay, I'm good with that.
A: You understand that this is the battle for the Deep State or freedom of humanity being played out in this electoral battle.
Me: Yes.
A: That is it. Right there: the dark versus the Light personified in Biden and Trump, and Democrat vs Republican.
Biden isn't worried about what is legal. He simply wants the control over the country and he's willing to bring in the Chinese army to get it.
Trump is aware of this. Don't worry.
Me: I worry.
A: Well, don't. He's aware of this and has his forces ready. They're being arrested already as we speak.
Me: This is hard to imagine.
A: Well, that's what's happening. Don't worry, many of the world's forces are backing Trump.
Me: Some aren't.
A: No, but we are as well. The Light stands behind Trump and we won't allow him to lose grasp of the presidency. He won it fairly and squarely, and he's not to give up control to any criminals.
Me: Okay, thanks, Ashtar. I'm just flabbergasted because nobody is stopping this narrative of the Demoncrats winning.
A: It's because there's no way the people of earth will support their win unless they lie about it. The people have to be lied to, otherwise they're out.
Me: Okay, thank you.
A: Adonai.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a LIAR... actually this so called general admitted that he is a LIAR in a criminal court case because he accepted his master Trump's pardon...this LIAR is just like his master Trump and another one of Trump's minions, Giuliani...both Trump and Giuliani had previously publicly stated that SCOTUS would decide...and what happened...

SCOTUS 2 - Trump 0...

The Kraken has Croaked