• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Real Truth about the Riot...from Indian TV News

jw5

Loyal
Frankly, with all the rumours and bullshit speculation flying around, I am struggling to form an opinion of what is likely to be the truth.

Was he a Bangla or an Indian? Was he drunk or sober? Depending on which timeline you believe, gives you a different answer and given my reluctance to believe the MSM I am still puzzled to know why it took the SPF/ SCDF over two hours to quell the initial disturbance at 9.30pm.

The MSM newsreports have come out with a story which looks to be a real account of the events.
The reports are in various threads but let me summarise the key points.
The drunk foreign worker (probably indian) was causing trouble on the bus taking the workers back to the dormitory.
He was asked by the driver and the female coordinator to alight.
He refused to do so, was eventually persuaded to do so, but he was still trying to board the bus.
The bus drove away and then the driver and the coordinator heard a bang and they went to investigate, found the victim had been knocked down.
This is speculation: He was still trying to board the bus and was still holding on to some part of the moving bus and the driver didn't see him when moving off.

For those who are trying to justify the riots or claiming how pitiful the victim was, my question is this:
Why was he intoxicated and causing trouble on the bus and then refusing to alight and then still trying to board later?
If we need to talk about negligence, let's talk about the negligence the victim contributed to his own death.
Sure, it's tragic for his family members and friends that he died, but he contributed A LOT to his own death. Unfortunate but true.

Gigo88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly, I have alot of sympathy for the bus driver. Imagine trying to steer a bus on the narrow roads, with a large crowd in the vicinity. Driver only got 1 pair of eyes, need to watch front, and both sides.

Also it is likely that if the victim has fallen to the ground (due to intoxication or otherwise), he is in a blind spot, and not possible for the bus driver to have noticed him.

But anytime if you drive a vehicle and knock somebody down, it is still an act of negligence. I just hope he get away with a fine, and maybe even a driving ban. Jail sentence would be over the top.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait, I thought the bus driver was an uncle, but the timekeeper was a woman?

The Indians couldn't tell the difference between a man and a woman. In Little India, you see many of the men holding hands of other men as though they are their girlfriends!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The fucking Kelings really treat Little India like their Madras.. Just look at how they cross the roads and cycle their bicycles at Serangoon..

One incident I encountered 2 years ago.. I was driving at Race Course Rd on the way to Rangoon Turf Club when a car in front of me braked abruptly..

The driver a Malay came out of his Mazda and shouted at the parents of this little Pariah who were busy engrossed chit chatting with their relatives on the pavement but failed to realise that their bastard monkey son was busy playing on the road with his paper aeroplane.:eek:. Took place just opposite of the Narajan mobile stores..

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fucking Kelings really treat Little India like their Madras.. Just look at how they cross the roads and cycle their bicycles at Serangoon..

One incident I encountered 2 years ago.. I was driving at Race Course Rd on the way to Rangoon Turf Club when a car in front of me braked abruptly..

The driver a Malay came out of his Mazda and shouted at the parents of this little Pariah who were busy engrossed chit chatting with their relatives on the pavement but failed to realise that their bastard monkey son was busy playing on the road with his paper aeroplane.:eek:. Took place just opposite of the Narajan mobile stores..

Bro, without the kelings, PAP will still be sleeping.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This time they did Singaporeans a big favour.
Thanks Ah Neh.
PRC did the strike, Ah Neh burned police cars, Pinoys?

If one of their kind died tragically like that on Orchard road, they will play guitar and draw a picture of the gruesome scene.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP made the bus driver the sacrifice lamb offered to appease the Ah Nehs.

Without a thorough investigation, the SPF charged the driver for negligent driving causing death. On what basis? On testimonies from the Ah Neh witnesses - wonder how many of those witnesses participated in the riot.

This is sickening - PAP treatment of sinkee.

Gigo88

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP made the bus driver the sacrifice lamb offered to appease the Ah Nehs.

Without a thorough investigation, the SPF charged the driver for negligent driving causing death. On what basis? On testimonies from the Ah Neh witnesses - wonder how many of those witnesses participated in the riot.

This is sickening - PAP treatment of sinkee.

I am amazed that SPF has concluded its investigations, and charged the bus driver barely 24 hours after the incident. Just simply amazing.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This is what happens when the a Media organisation is not licensed. It gives them the green light to spread lies and falsehoods without consequence.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If one of their kind died tragically like that on Orchard road, they will play guitar and draw a picture of the gruesome scene.

The Pinoys have a world boxing champ in their midst. What has Singapore sports achieved? :rolleyes:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch from 7:25 onwards....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ql6gWTc_Dn4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Roughly translated:

Headlines...because Tamilians were attacked, violence exploded in Singapore . Panic because vehicles were burnt. In Singapore, a Tamilian was pushed off a bus and killed. The protest/struggle condemning this incident became violent causing panic. Lots of Tamilians live in the area of Little India. A large market/shopping area , it is common that lots of Tamilians usually gather there. Yesterday, when a worker from Tamil Nadu tried to board a private bus, the female driver held and pushed him down, causing him to die on the spot. Consequently, Tamilians became angry, attacking the setting fire to the bus. After this, Singapore decendents and Singaporean Chinese came there and attacked the Tamilians, erupting in violence, In this 2 vehicles were set on fire.

Amen
Praised bt the Ah Nehs

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyone who had driven in Serangoon Road would know the frustration of the place. I'm sure weekend is double or triple the crowd compared to weekedays.

The crowd has no regards for rules. Will dash out suddenly, walk infront of your car or middle of the road and stroll slowly ignoring even if you honk!

Honestly, there had been times that I was really tempted to hit down one of them when during along that road.

Frankly, I have alot of sympathy for the bus driver. Imagine trying to steer a bus on the narrow roads, with a large crowd in the vicinity. Driver only got 1 pair of eyes, need to watch front, and both sides.

Also it is likely that if the victim has fallen to the ground (due to intoxication or otherwise), he is in a blind spot, and not possible for the bus driver to have noticed him.

But anytime if you drive a vehicle and knock somebody down, it is still an act of negligence. I just hope he get away with a fine, and maybe even a driving ban. Jail sentence would be over the top.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Foreign Ah Neh should be banned from any activity related to traffic.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

when driving in that part of town, just do what a indian driver will do in madras/bombay/chennai, keep one hand near the honk and keep horning to either give warning or honk until the idiots give way. Only by using the vehicle to threaten them will they give way, this may not be spore way but the kelings only respect the "Indian" way, then give them the indian way. many local drivers too nice liao, slowly drive behind the jaywalking idiots who will ignore the drivers. Only by drivng right to their arse and give a long blast of the horn and then give them the finger will they give respect to the drivers.