• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The POPE Was About To Be Arrested........So Forced To Resign !

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The resignation of Joseph Ratzinger as Pope this week was compelled by an European government to issue an arrest warrant against Ratzinger and a public lien against Vatican property and assets.

The ITCCS Central Office in Brussels is compelled by Pope Benedict's sudden abdication to disclose the following details:

1. On Friday, February 1, 2013, on evidence supplied by Common Law Court of Justice, an agreement with an European nation and its courts to secure an arrest warrant against Joseph Ratzinger, for crimes against humanity and criminal conspiracy.

2. This arrest warrant was to be delivered to the office of the "Holy See" in Rome on Friday, February 15, 2013. It allowed the nation in question to detain Ratzinger as a suspect in a crime if he entered its sovereign territory.

3. A diplomatic note was issued to the Vatican's Secretary of State, Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, on Monday, February 4, 2013, of the impending arrest warrant and inviting his office to comply but 6 days later, Pope Benedict resigned.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I call this a bullshit report. Find out more about http://itccs.org/ and who they are before making misleading threads.

Honestly by resigning you think he won't be arrested? Check wiki for more further info on Vatican City....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican_City

Besides the Vatican is a sovereign city-state
whose territory consists of a walled enclave within the city of Rome, Italy. It has an area of approximately 44 hectares (110 acres), and a population of just over 800.[3][13] This makes Vatican City the smallest independent state in the world by both area and population.

Vatican City was established as an independent state in 1929 by the Lateran Treaty, signed by Cardinal Secretary of State Pietro Gasparri, on behalf of Pope Pius XI and by Prime Minister and Head of Government Benito Mussolini on behalf of King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy.[14] Vatican City State is distinct from the Holy See,[15] which dates back to early Christianity and is the main episcopal see of 1.2 billion Latin and Eastern Catholic adherents around the globe. Ordinances of Vatican City are published in Italian; official documents of the Holy See are issued mainly in Latin. The two entities have distinct passports: the Holy See, not being a country, issues only diplomatic and service passports, whereas Vatican City State issues normal passports. In each case very few passports are issued.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hur....you cannot arrest a head of state
and pope is head of vatician.

no court can sue him when he is pope, but someone can sue him after he quit.

OppaGANGNAMStyle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Vatican is so full of shit and this cardinal Peter the Turk looks every bit a Nigerian scammer to me. Imagine he becomes the next black Pope, where would all the Catholics in Latin America and Pinoy Land go to have their intercession with God?

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dudes...there's actually a good chance that Jesus was a nigga man ......

:smile: hahahaha reminded me of Chris Rock in Dogma .....

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
that why he is going to be the last pope
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/U34v9_Fj49I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Vatican is so full of shit and this cardinal Peter the Turk looks every bit a Nigerian scammer to me. Imagine he becomes the next black Pope, where would all the Catholics in Latin America and Pinoy Land go to have their intercession with God?