• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Pink Trojan Horse (sorry, someone has to be the wet blanket)

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
1. You have gay loong at the helm so that's ok?

2. Using this issue is to try to garner the religious votes who oppose gays

Pathetic, desperate and dirty

The gays are the ones who use emotional social issues like the CPF to further their covert gay agendas like gay marriage, unnatural sex, same sex parenthood and so on.

It is my civic duty expose this hidden agenda to my fellow Singaporeans. They can then make an informed choice whether to continue to support people like Roy.

You will notice that they call themselves "social activists" rather than "gay activists" which is what they actually are. They have the gall to demand transparency from the government without practicing it themselves. :rolleyes:

If Singapore, as a society, have decided that they hate the PAP enough to take the risk of a gay takeover, then so be it. At least I have done my part.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
pubic display of the gays and cheering crowd
all add to the recipe of hte utter failure of the rally
roy gone liao.....cpf stands firm, strong and rock

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I call it the Pink Trojan Horse; gays using issues such as CPF, civil rights, political rights, workers right, economic rights, etc as a vehicle to insert their deviant homosexual acts into the mainstream of "normality" as seen by society. At some point, all these rights that they are courageously fighting for will be conflated with their rights as gays to kiss another man or insert their dicks into another man's anus or mouth.

It will then be payback time for those who support these gays other "innocent" causes and fights. People will either start being sympathetic to the gross act of a man fucking a man or sucking a dick of another man or in the very least, feel obligated to not object to their their deviant sexual acts.

Wow, the PAP is now playing divide and conquer. What's next? PAP gangsters roam the street to beat up gays and lesbians? Kee Chiu will lead the PAP gangsters?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The gays are the ones who use emotional social issues like the CPF to further their covert gay agendas like gay marriage, unnatural sex, same sex parenthood and so on.

It is my civic duty expose this hidden agenda to my fellow Singaporeans. They can then make an informed choice whether to continue to support people like Roy.

You will notice that they call themselves "social activists" rather than "gay activists" which is what they actually are. They have the gall to demand transparency from the government without practicing it themselves. :rolleyes:

If Singapore, as a society, have decided that they hate the PAP enough to take the risk of a gay takeover, then so be it. At least I have done my part.

How many cabinet members are gays?

topspin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those are the ones who were allowed to withdraw all their CPF savings at 55. They blew the whole lot on HIV infected whores in Batam and Bintan.

We have to thank the PAP putting a stop to this atrocious behavior brought about by the CPF windfall.

Exactly correct.

1. One group of people have the tendency to put pleasure before anything else. You can see these teenagers loitering around void decks, playgrounds and on the beaches. They put fun before studies.Later on in life they carry on in the same vein reporting ill and not turning up for work when it does not suit them to work. They spend far more than they earn and borrow but do not pay.

2. Another group of people love to engage in games of chance.Give them money and they gamble it all away and also end up penniless and have to borrow.

3. Yet another group just cant hold on to money. They just spend , spend and overspend and end up broke and also having to borrow.

4. Some will make poor investments or get cheated just like the Indian lady in the news today. Some will get conned by PRC or other women. These people will also end up broke.

What happens when these people who cannot manage their finances and life run out of money at an age when their earning capacity is no longer there and their CPF funds are depleted?

Where can they get some more money from? Who is going to lend them? How are they going to live?

Do we leave them to starve ? Can they be forced to sell their homes.? This can turn ugly especially race and religion is thrown in.

Would it be fair that responsible people who have planned well, saved well and practiced good discipline be made to lose out in order to bail these people out by paying higher taxes ?

Yes the CPF scheme and withdrawals could and should be improved but to want to take out everything upon reaching 55 is asking for social problems.

Last edited:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, the PAP is now playing divide and conquer. What's next? PAP gangsters roam the street to beat up gays and lesbians? Kee Chiu will lead the PAP gangsters?

good morning winni
the opp are doing themselves a big disservice
they should have their own political strategist
if they want to do something worthwhile
otherwise the rag tag team will just collapse
the war lords are feuding among themselves
the pap just stand around and laught heartily
all the way to a clean sweep in all GEs

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly correct.

1. One group of people have the tendency to put pleasure before anything else. You can see these teenagers loitering around void decks, playgrounds and on the beaches. They put fun before studies.Later on in life they carry on in the same vein reporting ill and not turning up for work when it does not suit them to work. They spend far more than they earn and borrow but do not pay.

2. Another group of people love to engage in games of chance.Give them money and they gamble it all away and also end up penniless and have to borrow.

3. Yet another group just cant hold on to money. They just spend , spend and overspend and end up broke and also having to borrow.

4. Some will make poor investments or get cheated just like the Indian lady in the news today. Some will get conned by PRC or other women. These people will also end up broke.

What happens when these people who cannot manage their finances and life run out of money at an age when their earning capacity is no longer there and their CPF funds are depleted?

Do we leave them to starve or take their homes from them? This can turn ugly especially race and religion is thrown in.

Yes the CPF scheme and withdrawals could and should be improved but to want to take out everything upon reaching 55 is asking for social problems.

thuis is a topspin post
i fully support
great wisdom
food for thought today
thank you

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I am with the PAP???

How old are you and how new are you to this forum?

Forgive them. These guys are simpletons. They can only think in binary mode.

In this forum, you either have to be for or against the PAP. If you're for the PAP, every single post you make has to be pro PAP. Likewise if you're pro Opposition.

Whenever I criticise a PAP policy, their simple minds cannot process what they view as a contradiction.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

All the while I know this was coming, not surprised.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pathetic leh.....no angle to spin so keep harping on sexual orientation.
I choose a gay over a vile greedy pappy any day.

gays.. oppo, they did not harm the society. not rob the society.... unlike....

It's good to see that other members here are astute enough to see through the facade.

The hidden gay agenda is far more sinister than anything the Lees have ever come up with.

I want my hard earned money in my hands....gays we can deal with them later. When I have no money, my children will die before their time...never mind AIDS....

1. You have gay loong at the helm so that's ok?

2. Using this issue is to try to garner the religious votes who oppose gays

Pathetic, desperate and dirty

The important point is to be focused.

DRAG THAT SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY FROM HIS BED OR WHEELCHAIR AND MAKE THAT BASTARD DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POST
DO THAT TO OTHER MIWs AND SEE THEM DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POSTS
OR NECKLACE THEM WITH BURNING CAR TYRES BEFORE DANGLING THEM UNDER THE LAMP POSTS

THEY ARE LIKE CANCER CELLS AND EVERY FUCKING CANCER CELL OF MIWs MUST DANCE OR BURN

PAPs ARE ATTACKING SINGAPOREANS BY THIS ATTACK ON ROY
PAPs ARE FIXING THEIR PIANO WIRES AROUND THE NECKS OF SINGAPOREANS
PAPs ARE FIXING THE NECKLACE OF BURNING CAR TYRES ON THE NECKS OF SINGAPOREANS
WILL SINGAPOREANS REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH FOR PAPs TO FUCK
AND TO TIEW AND TO TIE PIANO WIRES?

TURN UP AT THE RALLY AT HONG LIM TO SUPPORT ROY AND SHOW PAPs WE FIGHT THIS TIME
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

GET RID OF THE POISON IN SINGAPORE
HANG ALL THOSE FUCKING PAPs AND THEIR COLLABORATORS
BBQ THE BASTARD PAPs

AND SINGAPORE CAN BE AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN SWITZERLAND

OR REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED TO BE TIEWED TO BE KANNED BY THE PAP MAGGOTS COCKROACHES

Kill them all PAPs
Let GOD sort out the good from the really bad ones
The good PAPs can then eat joss sticks and candle wax from time to time
The bad PAPs like smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will be raped and tiewed and kanned by legions of ghouls and demons and not ever
get time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.

They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP.

Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.

Despite the leeching and fucking of singaporeans by the cheebye PAP and LKY, Singapore still managed to survive to date.
Despite their being hung as a fucking millstones around the necks of Singaporeans and the idiocy and corrupt manipulations of PAP and LKY, Singapore still not dead yet.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN

WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.

AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.

https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

call a spade a spade. if the MIW hates gays, why use Kumar a known gay to push their cause? was it a gay shift? why did MIW celeberate chin GAY every year? is there a skeleton in pinkies closet?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... "gay activists" which is what they actually are. They have the gall to demand transparency from the government without practicing it themselves ...
wat? ... u want 2 c their gay activities practised uobstructed wifin ur full view? ... :rolleyes:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
call a spade a spade. if the MIW hates gays, why use Kumar a known gay to push their cause? was it a gay shift? why did MIW celeberate chin GAY every year? is there a skeleton in pinkies closet?

stupid virulent virus
with no appropriate analogies
stuch stupidity should not be allowed to develop
such deadly virus should be crushed and destroyed
before it destroys the innocent minds
jab

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Not once have I suggested that the PAP is immune to gay influence. It is just as important that the gays within the PAP are kept in their place too.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not saying you are but well Goh Meng Seng claimed to be an opposition too you see.

If you are a true opposition supporter, you will not be supporting such causes. This is because you are making the 6 WP MPs and 2 WP NCMPS in Parliament, who between them are paid no less than $1,212, 696* of taxpayers' money per year, not including other present and future perks and benefits, look like fucking hopeless, useless and cowardly fools.

When asked about the WP's silence on the budget when other parties had spoken up, WP Chairman, Sylvia Lim's, declared to Lianhe Zaobao on 06 May 2012:

“But we are in Parliament, they are not. We will make use of the platform we have.”

Let 6 + 2 WP MPs and NCMPS use the "platform" they have in Parliament to do their job and fearlessly raise such issues. Stop sabotaging them by holding and supporting all these protests and making these WP MPs and NCMPS look like fucking hopeless and useless fools. You and the rest of the opposition supporters are doing the WP a huge disservice.

*($16,041 x 6 WP MPs per month) + ($2,406 x 2 WP NCMPs per month) 15% of $16,041 }x 12 months

$1, 154, 952 + $57, 744 = $1,212,696