• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The owner of the arrested blue Lamborghini driver. Guess the race?

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
14468347_1184312884963279_1493039104579330558_o.jpg

14432972_1183909085003659_5694484809932056130_n.jpg

14633356_1310656615633405_5319318407580623809_o.jpg

14435266_1183008101760424_3693779147693273722_o.jpg

14379800_1182844015110166_842431285626001309_o.jpg

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
A nigger owns the Bleu Lambo? I guess he drove it like he stole it.

This case is a lid opener for the pappies to look into the background of this black ape to find out where and how he got the cash to live it up in sinkie land and to pay for the lambo.

Since pappies are known for being lethargic when it comes to enforcing law and order, many foreigners do not hesitate to make the island their playground. The attitude of this black ape is fine example. Why he is hanging loose in sinkie land?

A foreign talent or a foreign ape?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This case is a lid opener for the pappies to look into the background of this black ape to find out where and how he got the cash to live it up in sinkie land and to pay for the lambo.

Since pappies are known for being lethargic when it comes to enforcing law and order, many foreigners do not hesitate to make the island their playground. The attitude of this black ape is fine example. Why he is hanging loose in sinkie land?

The PAP has already opened the doors to all assorted African dictators and strongmen, when they rolled out the red carpet to welcome Robert Mugabe here for medical treatments and his wife and entourage for shopping trips. they stay in high end hotel, book the entire floor, and here, they are safe from assasinations and prying eyes into their spending habits. After how they treated Mugabe, it became open house for other african money laundering despots.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The big whales Pap landed during Lky's "Golden Period" have already started leaving the island for Shanghai, Tokyo or HK. They'll leave a registered company here for tax purposes but live and work overseas.

Admit it... singapore is a nice tidy little place.. But it will be stifling for these billionaires after a couple of years. An incident like this already caused the ape a trip back to the zoo..

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Nigga looks like some druglord and those sluts can't wait to go black.

Yeah, I went to a fuck party once. There was angmo guys there, some local guys, and one black guy. A girl was on her back taking all comers, and she saw the nigger dick. Motioned to him to come over and fuck her. Well, I wasn't going to follow that act. So, I quickly jumped in and pumped her good for a while while nigger waited behind me. Otherwise, if Nigger go first, how to feel her pussy after that? It will be like MRT tunnel. PAPsmearer not hung like a horse dick mah. LOL. That's my nigger story.