• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The only way to get rid of your PAP MP?

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOU Vendetta aka royston46, change nick after being assed hard..... so it must be real lah .... royston cheng ..........still can ha ha ha .... so don't force yourself to laugh ok...........:rolleyes:

Look who is talking sia, you are the one who kena assed hard hard by me that you have to come up with this particular nick to spray your shit posts...

Cheh! Si ki na really no IQ, you think the rest no IQ like you meh!?!

Cheh!

:rolleyes:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
TLLM si ki na asshole mouth pussy face dick head prostitute mother pimp father idiotic retarded spastic limpy cock gay boy!

Kwai! Kwai! That's a good boy, went home liao hor?!?!

Go rest your asshole well later, more assing for your poor asshole tomorrow and over the weekends.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

tiuroyston46asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal
TLLM si ki na asshole mouth pussy face dick head prostitute mother pimp father idiotic retarded spastic limpy cock gay boy!

Kwai! Kwai! That's a good boy, went home liao hor?!?!

Go rest your asshole well later, more assing for your poor asshole tomorrow and over the weekends.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

royston cheng aka royston46 aka vendetta is a asshole mouth pussy face dick head prostitute mother pimp father idiotic retarded spastic limpy cock gay assholecheng.

Kwai! Kwai! That's a good dog, wait for me tommorrow hor...he he he.....

Go rest your asshole well while I continue to screw your mother's cunt...he he he....:biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
royston cheng aka royston46 aka vendetta is a asshole mouth pussy face dick head prostitute mother pimp father idiotic retarded spastic limpy cock gay assholecheng.

Kwai! Kwai! That's a good dog, wait for me tommorrow hor...he he he.....

Go rest your asshole well while I continue to screw your mother's cunt...he he he....:biggrin:

You are a freaking loser who just don't know how to quit, even with your lousy vocabulary skills, just know how to copy people's post.

Big time loser! :o

I ass you good thru the night later. Like I said, I am very free to ass you all day all night long!?!

No rest for your sore asshole, I am afraid?!

Hehehehehehe! :biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
royston cheng aka vendetta is a asshole mouth pussy face dick head prostitute mother pimp father idiotic retarded spastic limpy cock gay shit!

You are a freaking loser who now want me to quit, even with your lousy vocabulary skills, just know how to copy people's post.

So good of you waiting for me to ass you thru the night.....while I am having my good night sleep ......he he he......ready stupid asshole....

now afraid of your mother sore cunt...rite....he ehe he...:biggrin:

Asshole TLLM so early in the morning starting your notti posts again liao har???

:oIo:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahahaahah! You are just a pathetic loser liar?!?

No credits to your words one, you see anyone else coming to your rescue???

Poor TLLM still so delusional to think your army of nicks is going to be good in helping you, just shows how loser you are really only?!

Losers like you can only belong to garment offices, because you cannot make it in the real world?!?

Hahahahaha!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOU Vendetta aka royston46, change nick after being assed hard..... so it must be real lah .... royston cheng ..........still can ha ha ha .... so don't force yourself to laugh ok...........:rolleyes:

Loser TLLLM asshole must be damn sore after all my assing...

Hahahahaha! LOL!

Don't angry leh!?!

The most I ass your mother and father less rough loh!?!

:biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha......asshole is the only one showing this :oIo:.....so don't force your self with this :biggrin: ok......bad for your asshole....

me angry......lol......he he......I have fun all the while will he he he...:biggrin:

The most I ass your 18dai less rough ok......

Hahahahaha! Your signature is evidence of your sorry ass being ass hard by me?!?

Boo boo to you, TLLM asshole loser?!

:biggrin: