• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The next Vivian Balakrishnan, Our future leader

scratchballs

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHy these people talk like they are the smartest and they know everything in the world?
once I see this type of pattern I immediately just switch off.
Even the lan chiao photo also remind me of the minister with the little girl name.

326palaniyapan7.jpg

419palaniapan2.jpg

469palaniyapan3.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And then he becomes a closet terrorist when he returns.

Actually arabs don't really look on shit skins as one of their own. Yeah they kind of look alike but shit skins are discriminated in arab countries BUT arabs don't ever get called racists. If only countries like this country had the attitude of arabs.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Neh always thin they are most clever la. Try shaking your head a thousand times each day and you will feel so too.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give them credit for being able to write nice stories and theories. But ask them to do actual work?

Hehe.....you should know better than to do that.