• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The New Single by Elvis PAPsley

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/My1Q-KwXO-0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/My1Q-KwXO-0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That's All Right Papa

Well, that's all right, Papa
That's all right for you
That's all right papa, tax them anyway we do
That's all right, that's all right.
That's all right now Papa, anyway we do

Micropolis, Shin Corp,
Global Crossing got screwed
My wife bleeds our peasants' money and
Yet pretend to be shrewd
But, that's all right, that's all right.

I've got to fleece,
Fleece, fleece, fleece
Fleece, fleece, fleece, fleece
Before they wakie
That's all right

I'm leaving town, baby
I'm leaving town for sure
Idi Amin, Shah of Iran,
Ferdinand Marco too
But, that's all right, that's all right.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i really enjoy this song...good one!

081104_PrezObama_dl-dynamiclead.jpg

change will come...change will change things ....be patient...change will come....