• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Most Beautiful Ladies In Recent History, Ranked

jw5

Loyal

Sigourney Weaver​

The talented actress is now in her 60s! She got her start by playing a bit role in Annie Hall back in 1977. Soon after that, she was cast to star in Alien. Aside from her onscreen career, she also did Broadway plays and produced films.

Sigourney-Weaver.png

jw5

Loyal

Barbi Benton​

At only 16 years old, Barbi Benton became a model. She already graced the cover of Playboy when she hit 18 years old. She is also known for her country music albums like Hee Haw!

Barbi-Benton.jpg

jw5

Loyal

Erika Eleniak​

Here is another Playboy model and actress! Erika Eleniak will always be remembered for her playing Shauni McClain in Baywatch. She continues to act in both film and TV. She was even in Desperate Housewives!

Erika-Eleniak.jpg

jw5

Loyal

Winona Ryder​

Winona was easily one of the most famous stars of the ‘80s and ‘90s! Do you remember her from Beetlejuice, Heathers The Age of Innocence, Mermaids, and Little Women? If so, we bet you love watching her on Stranger Things now.

Winona-Ryder.jpg.webp

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lynda Carter​

Lynda Carter is still the original Wonder Woman! The actress, model, singer-songwriter, and beauty queen is also a proud LGBT rights advocate. She has appeared in many pride marches before. She was even the Grand Marshal for the 2011 New York and 2011 Phoenix Pride Parades.

View attachment 176866
I'd be protesting if she wasn't here.

Anyway missing Sophie Marceau, Catherine zeta Jones, Isabelle adjani etc...

jw5

Loyal

Kathleen Turner​

Kathleen Turner is known for her raspy voice. Her performance in Body Heat turned her into a household name and even earned her two Golden Globes. She has since decided to focus on voice acting and theater performances.

Kathleen-Turner.png.webp

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I fucked a little blonde girl once from Quebec in Canada. I would say she is the most beautiful woman I have met. Perfect skin, small perky tits with long pink nipples. And that pinky pussy. Pinkier then Barbie. And what a good fuck she was.