• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The monkey trap

Snipeshot08

Alfrescian
Loyal
Monkey are very cunning and dexterous. They will probably overturn the bottle some how. These buggers will put their hands into everything and they survive somehow. .

An intelligent monkey will tickle the arm pit of the the trapped monkey to release the peanuts and free its own hand from the bottle trap.

OTOH, A stupid monkey would cut off its arm to free itself from the bottle.

I think there was one real case just posted recently where 1 old man in HK got into his head to put his prick into a hole on a perforated park bench and had to call for emergency assistance later :eek:

At least we won't have monkeys silly enuff to do that.....:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think there was one real case just posted recently where 1 old man in HK got into his head to put his prick into a hole on a perforated park bench and had to call for emergency assistance later :eek:

The monkeys here have pricks so small, that it can go through the eye of a needle.... (66.6%):biggrin:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek: poor hole.