• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The mainland Chinese have become utterly shameless!

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Title Wrong, should be: "Some Crazy Chinese ..."

I watched "Princess Agent" some years back and found the actress Zhao Liying(赵丽颖) worth watching. I think she has become one of the most popular actress in China.

I don't watch Hollywood after 911 and the war against Islam. I have a hard time looking for "entertainment" as nearly 95% of Chinese drama nowadays are trash. So I would click on a Chinese drama if the actress is Zhao Liying. What I found is utterly absurd. A Youtube video may show the picture of Zhao Liying; even the cast is stated as Zhao Liying. But the main actress is not Zhao Liying.:

ENGSUB【Jade Crow Order】01 | Zhao Liying, He Shengming, Li ShengLove C-Drama

I found the same with Chen Xiao (陈晓), a very popular and interesting male actor. Again they would use his picture as clickbate when Chen Xiao is not in the cast at all.

I don't know how far the mainland Chinese could go in faking things.

Don't believe when the Chinese tell you they have created a breakthrough "Artificial Sun" - it is the picture of the egg yoke of a salted egg!

I don't publish fakes.
Latest article:"Basic Electricity And Photon Energy Current".
http://www.emc2fails.com

Abstract: "There is great misconceptions and confusion about how energy is transmitted by electric currents.The electric current carries no energy. It is the photon energy current within current-carrying conductors that transmits electrical energy. The magnetic fields surrounding current-carrying conductors play no part in electrical energy transmission. A simple classical derivation of Ohm’s law is given. The working of the Zn/Cu Galvanic cell is examined; it is shown to be a photon generator."

Chan Rasjid

Last edited:

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then I suggest all complainers against China should boycott anything made in China.

China and Prez Xi are the best things that happened to the world.
Please stop leeding Western propaganda.
Compare how Amerika and China has benefited you.

First they give you some peanuts then empty your natural resources and finally they will bomb you if you oppose them.
lol

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Emperor Shun:

One of the rare gem from Chinese TV drama.

"Joy Of Life Season 1":

Another good drama worth watching. Most others 95% trash is still true.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watched many C-dramas from 佳樂台 Singtel TV Channel 502 just to see pretty actresses and most of these C-dramas are not worth watching it :thumbsdown:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They have been brainwashed since young within the Great Firewall.

Only the higher SES Tiongs who have worked and studied in angmoh countries for some time have some modicum of sensibility.

The low SES ones from provincial backwater towns can't shake off their brainwashing, even after leaving China. Constantly uttering 祖国 this and 祖国 that. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, check out the anti-Japanese propaganda shows the Tiongs enjoy watching. :laugh:

Search for 抗日神剧 on Youtube.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then I suggest all complainers against China should boycott anything made in China.

First they give you some peanuts then empty your natural resources and finally they will bomb you if you oppose them.
lol

being western educated i used to dislike tiongs and their fucked up hungry ghost behaviour years ago. i even refused to sell my apartment when all the potential buyers are tiongs 30 years back. china is now completely different and civilised from 40 years ago. went to guichou once and hated the pollution and disgusting loud people and fake things. there are always good and bad people in all societies. the world will be a much better place if we don't hate blindly. not to say I support amdk or China. I don't give a fuck actually. just saying .

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lol

Don't worry about it, money and manufacturing are moving out of China. I see trade embargoes (not tariffs) and no-fly zones are real possibilities in China's future. :cool:

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, check out the anti-Japanese propaganda shows the Tiongs enjoy watching. :laugh:

Search for 抗日神剧 on Youtube.

You must be joking! This is the worst of the worst!

I remember this story line, Guinness World Record for "Best Movie Script":
The Eight Route army recruits were about to go to war with the Japanese. One was a youth of 16 who said he has never seen the naked body of a women. A red communist girl of 16 heard of the words. So on the day the recruits gather to "go fight Japanese", the teenage girl came up to salute the recruits. She saluted them as they march off - fully naked! I can never understand what's in the head of the director!

I think this is what may be observed due to the social environment of China since 1949 - "Wu Shen Lun" or "No God/spiritual teaching". I always have more trust in the west because they still have some amount of traditional backdrop in their society, Confucianism is only for the more educated ones - very few to count. I trust western industrial products more than those from China, but more expensive.

Just remember how may Xi Jinping have jailed for corruption.

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do believe in sort of predestination. I read that some reputable Islamic saints believe in absolute predestination. Of course, it seems irrational, but we can never ever understand life and death - no matter if you meditate for a thousand years.

We can never run away from our "destiny" - even our daily life. It is the same for LHL, Lawrence Wong, Putin, Xi Jinping, Netanyahu, ... me, you. Just think about the daily life now of Putin. He wakes in the morning "go to work", go home, eat and sleep... repeats daily for probably years to come - it is destiny. He cannot change it. People may think "Putin" started it, that he chose it. I would say everything is predestined. Putin's action being predestined is no different from that of you and me. How much do you think you could change your daily routine; wake up, get Grape food order, ride bike, deliver... We don't have much choice as we imagine we have.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just remember how may Xi Jinping have jailed for corruption.

LOL. He's merely jailing his political opponents and replacing them with his boys.

Nothing to do with clamping down on corruption.

Now enjoy the show as he drags the entire China to hell with him. :cool:

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. He's merely jailing his political opponents and replacing them with his boys.

Nothing to do with clamping down on corruption.

Now enjoy the show as he drags the entire China to hell with him. :cool:
I am not on the same page as you on Xi Jinping or the CCP. I see the bad as well as the good.

Politics is all about getting and consolidating power. It is simple common sense he would put his own men in important positions. I believe many he jailed are really corrupt.

The good about the CCP is that it can get things done because it is has unified power, just like the PAP. Good policies easily get through. Bad policies too also get through. The example of bad that is now coming home to roost is the one-child policy. The good is the quick economic progress of the last three decades. Many predict the coming economic collapse of China. I don't think so.

Look at India - a democratic mess.

Latest article:"Basic Electricity And Photon Energy Current".
http://www.emc2fails.com

Abstract:"There is great misconceptions and confusion about how energy is transmit-
ted by electric currents.The electric current carries no energy. It is the photon
energy current within current-carrying conductors that transmits electrical en-
ergy. The magnetic fields surrounding current-carrying conductors play no part
in electrical energy transmission. A simple classical derivation of Ohm’s law is
given. The working of the Zn/Cu Galvanic cell is examined; it is shown to be a
photon generator"

Chan Rasjid

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The good about the CCP is that it can get things done because it is has unified power, just like the PAP. Good policies easily get through. Bad policies too also get through. The example of bad that is now coming home to roost is the one-child policy. The good is the quick economic progress of the last three decades. Many predict the coming economic collapse of China. I don't think so.

That's precisely the worst thing about efficient totalitarian regimes. Without checks and balances, with a 'ownself check ownself' standard, the bad polices get through... and cause tremendous damage that will take a long while to undo, if that is even possible at all.

And the paltry benefits of those 'good policies' get wiped out in the grand scheme of things.

Daft Sinkies will have a taste of this in the not too distant future. :cool:

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anywhere but China. China is the enemy of the civilized world.

Too much of CNN I guess.

US blasts ‘aggressive’ China over South China Sea collision with Philippine ship​

------ Why US so kaypo one.

Americans are still paying more for shoes, luggage and hats after Biden left Trump’s tariffs in place​

------- Americanos should pay through the roof for China goods.
lol

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tiongcock sexporting ai sexbots that look like amdl. they know tiong looking chicks will be mistaken as whores. shameless.
1718841269315.jpeg