• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Latest: India surpasses China in coronavirus cases

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only dump arse like u will stop people ro travel out of China....

Whats yr reasoning, mf arsehole fake doktor..

The reason for stopping people coming in is obvious... stop u from stepping into my house because my whole family is sick... please stay away for yr own health sake...

For people to travel out of China, people leaving for many reasons beyond my father jurisdiction..

What if people leave becos his father is near death ..... son had a car accident and anything inbetween.

You fucking stupid fake docktor only think Chinese leave for reasons to eascape the virus and there are those infected go on holidays jiakhong siboh....

U hve such a simpeton mind, howxdis u get into medical industry....

U fucking pig Sinkie...

Jintulan... u dickhead...

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U better not... u hv gone crazy shitting too long among the evil BE regime...

U r a Chinkcundakan shithole where AM loved to hate you coming to 5 eye for doing nothing....

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...s-outbreak-singapore-confirmed-cases-12319272

International travel from china (not Wuhan) was not suspended.

That is why there were still China tourists going to italy and all over the world.

That is how the virus spread.

Anyway this topic is highly divisive because people are either pro China whereby they want to say chins had nothing to do with this whole problem.

Fine. China is totally innocent.

I will no longer comment on virus related issue.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
China's numbers are greatly understated anyway. :rolleyes:

PROVE THAT IS THE CASE.

AND IF YOU CANNOT PROVE, THEN GIVE THE BASIS WHY YOU UTTER THOSE KIND OF CRAP?
NED PAID YOU TO DO THAT?
OR YOU JUST BROWN NOSING YOURSELF TO INGRATE YOURSELF WITH THE FUCKING ANGMOHS?
BECAUSE YOU THINK ANGMOH THE BESTEREST?

AND THEY ALWAYS TELL THE FUCKING TRUTH?
THAT YOU GOOD TO THEM THAT THEN THEY BE NICE TO YOU?

THAT IT IS FUCKING FASHIONABLE TO JOIN ANGMOHS TO TIEW AND KANN CHINA AND CHINESE? ESPECIALLY IF YOU ALSO A FUCKING CHINESE?

THAT THEY THE ANGMOHS OPEN THEIR KARCHNG AND LET YOU TIEW THEM?
OR YOU OPEN YOUR KARCHNG AND THEY TIEW YOU NICE AND SHIOK?

PROVE THAT IS THE CASE.

AND IF YOU CANNOT PROVE, THEN GIVE THE BASIS WHY YOU UTTER THOSE KIND OF CRAP?

THAT IT IS FUCKING FASHIONABLE TO JOIN ANGMOHS TO TIEW AND KANN CHINA AND CHINESE? ESPECIALLY IF YOU ALSO A FUCKING CHINESE?

953A36B6-894A-42EB-BFEB-755777FA9CB0.gif

Last edited: