• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The international media list Tharman as possible successor for IMF Head

shitonleeky

Alfrescian
Loyal
The exposure should be great and who knows, lots of $$$$$$ may come his way via other sources as a result of his appointment.

Pinkie will be undermined should Ah Neh be appointed.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tharman should aspire and lobby hard to be the IMF chief. It is much more prestigious and high profile than his DPM post. Besides we can have a by- election & more opposition MPs will be elected into Parliament.

Sleepless

Alfrescian
Loyal
Won't happen la. The kitchen cabinet already kang kang Liao. Got some 3-in-1, some 2-in-1 but many dummy cans to bai sui only.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
I highly doubt that the Leegime will have enough self-confidence to let Tharman take up the post. No one is allowed to have a higher profile than the Lees.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tharman should aspire and lobby hard to be the IMF chief. It is much more prestigious and high profile than his DPM post. Besides we can have a by- election & more opposition MPs will be elected into Parliament.

lianbeng says, "what is DPM, PM or even President or King? if our small red dot can be on top of the whole world...no joke u know?":biggrin:
"...you've got the whole world in your hands...":wink:

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

by electio my foot. GRC no by election. PM set rules

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lianbeng says, "what is DPM, PM or even President or King? if our small red dot can be on top of the whole world...no joke u know?":biggrin:
"...you've got the whole world in your hands...":wink:

hi there

1. no way.
2. imf head is always some white guy thing.
3. plus ah neh!
4. honest, how big is sheepishland economy?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
S'porean ah Neh Nobody as head of IMF ???!!!

LOOKS LIKE I WAS RIGHT ABOUT LKY AFTER ALL..............he's a Zionist puppet..........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng ask u, "zionist puppet si simi lai eh?" :biggrin:

how can u not know ?

LKY's kaki is Thaksin..........that's why Thaksin fled to Britain where other Zionist puppets are..........those Russian oligarch exiles like Abramovich and Berezovsky..........