• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Great Singapore Sale 2011, 27 May to 24 Jul 2011

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is time to pamper yourselves... Go and buy something in GSS...

We all worked hard so as to enjoy... Right! Spend $$$ time. :smile:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sales result for the first weekend of GSS is very Good $$$! Sinkies are feeling rich & spending like crazy... I'm happy are everyone :smile:

Shoppers and retailers are optimistic of good times ahead as the two-month long Great Singapore Sale (GSS) kicked off on Friday._

On day three of the GSS, shoppers were out in force hoping to cash in on a good bargain.

One shopper said: "I read on the Internet and in the papers that there are good deals around -- that's why I'm shopping".

"I'm looking for something that is value-for-money," said another.

Meanwhile, retailers are offering promotions and discounts.

TianPo retail executive Doreen Loy said: "Normally, we give 30 per cent (discounts on items) but now, we (are giving) 50 per cent and (an) additional 10 per cent (discount)".

Some retail outlets are offering tourists additional perks from the GSS when they show their passports.

But not all bargain-hunters were on a buying spree._

Some said they preferred to wait longer, hoping that more discounts would be offered towards the end of the GSS.

Meanwhile, some neighbourhood outlets are also getting in on the GSS action.

About six neighbourhood centres took part in promotional discounts as part of the "Heartland Fiesta", a pre-event of the GSS, which ended Sunday.

A bakery in Jurong West, for instance, saw business increase by 20 per cent because its donuts were going for 10 cents a piece.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>TianPo retail executive Doreen Loy said: "Normally, we give 30 per cent (discounts on items) but now, we (are giving) 50 per cent and (an) additional 10 per cent (discount)".<<

Business must be v poor! Normal days still give 30% off. lol

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No true. My PRC colleague is having sideline selling designer bags. The price is very cheap. Sometimes more than 80% discount. Any design you want she can be delivering to you. Her relatives in PRC is making them.

Kate spade, kate spade, I want KATE SPADE!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Great SINgapore sales, President - was $3,000,000 now $3,000, Ministers $1,000,000 now $1,000 this is the kind of Great SINgapore Sales, we want to see... ha ha ha ha ha

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi Krafty, by wearing branded goods and driving a branded car (also can be rented car as noone will know in short termed) can attract young and naive sluts :p After bonking them, revert to normal dressing and can re-use the branded goods again for new targets.

male version of cinderella ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
>>TianPo retail executive Doreen Loy said: "Normally, we give 30 per cent (discounts on items) but now, we (are giving) 50 per cent and (an) additional 10 per cent (discount)".<<

Business must be v poor! Normal days still give 30% off. lol

do you really think you get a good deal from them ? they overcharged and give you 30% ....:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i remember a shop in singapore which have a signboard that say closing down sales ...after nearly 6months the shop still around ..:wink: