• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The girls at hang flower pub,how do they earn money if customer no give them tip???

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear ... you must 進補 to maintain your libido and summon an erection at your wish.

Otherwise, a flaccid Edison is no different from a kopitiam Peks.
Uncle only feel horny at times, and not horny most of the time. Whereas last time was horny 24x7:notworthy:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
经歌 KTV

Top Hit as I remembered there was 3 levels (about 40 rooms) with an old man sitting in the bar entrance allotting rooms for customers. I normally ordered a small bottle of Martell cost about $155, rude services but the run tables there were young and pretty.

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Top Hit as I remembered there was 3 levels (about 40 rooms) with an old man sitting in the bar entrance allotting rooms for customers. I normally ordered a small bottle of Martell cost about $155, rude services but the run tables there were young and pretty.
Got a girl from mongolia one. Sexy. I ask can fuck. She said yes. We went 2nd floor one of the room no ppl one...

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
The botak old man is the boss.