• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The fucking office is haunted!!!!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I am on a physiological and spiritual low. Heart Afib problem, the green light and girl spirit in my bedroom mirror and how office toilet. :frown:

My biorhythm must be at its weakest point. :cry:
My uncle do believes in 事瘟低 si wan dai as he also encountered before. Under such circumstances we just have to try use the soft method if it doesn't work we have to use the fierce vs fierce see who more fierce. In my uncle's case the fierce way works. You can try out. Good luck !

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stop posting in this forum if your yang energy is depleted. This forum is full of ying. You can see from the constant attacks from crazy women and the website fengshui the owner has put up.

If you keep coming back your yang energy will be so low it leaves you vulnerable