• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the fucking nurse pricked me so hard!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
went to donate blood. hell!! i just hope i won't encounter a newbie blurqueen ugly like fuckface nurse the next time i go.

she pricked me so hard and now my whole arm is like become limp:(

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
go try donate sperm...then u will complain, the nurse milk u so hard...LOL

They will insert a garden hose for him ,attached it to a pump...and just pump away...what milk!!...blood will come out...and the bolas also ha ha ha

Last edited:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fucking Bapok Sim Keng Hwee, only sickfuck bastards like you think of playing nurse with your pondan lover's prick!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
my arm is still limping from the fucking nurse's sadistic deep prick. i could only use my unpricked arm to do the steering of my car. the pricked arm is far fr getting hard on and is quite effortless. if it doesn't get better by mon, i would file an official complain.

Last edited: