• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Frustrated Indian

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope Xi rules forever. The longer the emperor rules..the more the country cocks up. For example Qianlong, Qin Shi Huang, Mao Zedong..which was actually ChiCons land era of stagnation....with Xi in control...chicon land will stagnate because huge amount or resources will continue to be pumped into the bureaucracy and internal security to prevent secession...and soon it will hit a breaking point...now the economic stagnation is already happening...and Xi will get the blame...he stays longer .he get blamed more..so good if he stays
All the names you cited are among the greatest leaders in Chinese history. Xi will feel so flattered.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thats because he is a true communist.all bus8nesses should be under state control. That is currently happening. And he hates rich people.
It’s not an issue of communism or marxism or whatever you call it, these are form our substance. The model of democracy like US are controlled by a few elites, regardless of which party won. People don’t actually have a choice, people are merely fooled into believing casting a vote = having a choice. The issue is about leadership. In the last 20 years every dictatorship that was overthrown ended up worse for the country. Suharto, Marcos, Saddam, Mubarak, LKY, Tito… every single one

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
actually I think you're right. The harder the control, the more repercussions from it.
Xi is not bothered by the general behaviour of the public at large, unlike Mao who fears people become knowledgeable. His control is targeted at the elements that could destroy the country. This Tibetans and Uighurs are easily manipulated by the West. So are the Honkies and Falungong. If the Chinese leadership lets any of these disruptive elements rise, it will definitely break up like USSR.

Look at Mikhail Gorbachev, the high IQ moron. He believed the Eastern blocs countries will stay true to Marxism. He will forever be remembered as the weakling who caused the break up of the great USSR turning it from a superpower to a country ruled by warlords. Not flattering at all! History does not focus on Xi putting Bo Xilai out of power. It will remember Xi as the strong leader who pushed China into the international scene and remained strong in the face of adversaries.

jw5

Loyal
It’s not an issue of communism or marxism or whatever you call it, these are form our substance. The model of democracy like US are controlled by a few elites, regardless of which party won. People don’t actually have a choice, people are merely fooled into believing casting a vote = having a choice. The issue is about leadership. In the last 20 years every dictatorship that was overthrown ended up worse for the country. Suharto, Marcos, Saddam, Mubarak, LKY, Tito… every single one

LKY was not overthrown, he was succeeded by a seat-warmer and then, as planned all along, his son. :wink:
But yes, agree that it turned out worse. :biggrin:

boy1988

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would imagine some of the more nationalistic ah nehs would be miffed at China due to the shit-stirring happening at their northern borders.

But CCP China is a shitty regime supported by shitty people. The sooner it becomes kaput and gets smashed up into small pieces like Yugoslavia, the safer the world will become.
Doubt if that's possible.should China split it'll split into three different countries .Tibet ,Xinjiang and China.Even then China is still a huge country.Nearly the size of Australia.Remember China is a rather homogeneous country unlike India

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xi is not bothered by the general behaviour of the public at large, unlike Mao who fears people become knowledgeable. His control is targeted at the elements that could destroy the country. This Tibetans and Uighurs are easily manipulated by the West. So are the Honkies and Falungong. If the Chinese leadership lets any of these disruptive elements rise, it will definitely break up like USSR.
I'm not sure I agree. I witness so many of China's high-flying stars get taken down 1 by 1. He feels very much like Mao 2.0. An anti-Deng. I leave the rest of the argument about minorities out because I don't have satisfactory info.

As for Chinese leadership and breaking up... You may have a point. China was already broken up at the beginning of the 20th century and a large degree of nationalism was required to "unify" it. I'm still not sure whether it's the best way.

Look at Mikhail Gorbachev, the high IQ moron. He believed the Eastern blocs countries will stay true to Marxism. He will forever be remembered as the weakling who caused the break up of the great USSR turning it from a superpower to a country ruled by warlords. Not flattering at all! History does not focus on Xi putting Bo Xilai out of power. It will remember Xi as the strong leader who pushed China into the international scene and remained strong in the face of adversaries.
I wouldn't label Gorbachev a moron lah... He did what he did with what he thought. Maybe he thought wrongly. That's not weak. That's mistaken. There are plenty more moronic leaders out there. No need to say ok?

Currently history does not focus on Xi removing Bo Xilai (obviously! :laugh:). 50 years later things may change or not. Until some years after the end of Xi's reign, too early to predict.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frustrated - more like "Jealous" I should say.
It is natural for a person to feel jealous of someone's success. So when there is any opportunity to bring down that person, all guns blazing. I do not agree with such act, it don't change the status quo. Actually it is self defeating. However, the "feel good" factor is too good to slip by.

As in this case, because of history or competing issues. It had come to such stage. The Indian does not realized that the best way to beat China was to become better than them in all aspect. Especially in economic progress.

The Malays are jealous of the Chinese
The Indian are jealous of the Chinese
The Chinese are jealous of USA
The Iranians are jealous of the Israelites
The African Ugandans are jealous of the Indian
and so forth

If calling them names and undermine them makes you feel good, so be it.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg