• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The First Thing MP Did When He Was Told PAP Lost in PE .......

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...lhl was not aware of the palmer's affair when he named palmer as a candidate for GE2011...
Palmer reisgned/sacked immediately when the affair was exposed....
contrast that to LTK who knew of his YSL nonsense before he named YSL as a candidate for GE2011...(this one I read from SBF)
even after rumours of ysl's affairs were swirling around, he still claimed ignorance and the whole thing dragged for weeks with "No comment" as the standard answer...and there was no closure to the public until today.

PS. i critisize WP so that they can improve...

jw5

Loyal
masturbate furiously to the tune "Tell Laura I Love Her" while eating a load of mangoes?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another Krafty in the making:(:biggrin:

Knowing how the white scums operate since Harry decree was put out,
Palmer the lecher and Laura will face untold and unseen consequences.

Starting first with isolation, facing 'special difficulties' in whatever they intend to do in their lives henceforth and their family and related kins will face ostracization in where ever they go.

Price one pays for mugging with the white scums and falling out with them later.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Mikey,

Thank you for this opportunity. We hope you are having fun with Laura.

Sincerely,

The WP

PS: Can you introduce Laura to Charles Chong? We hope for another By Election in 2014.

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Laura turns out to be the most powerful weapon that non of the opposition combined can do, she took out a PAP Speaker of Parliament that lead to a opposition victory, which is another woman. Don't mess around with woman.

第三十一计美人计(第六套败战计).

兵强者,攻其将;将智者,伐其情

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MP will go to the market and smash a couple of mangoes stalls. Poor guy will bring back the bad memories whenever he sees a mango.

As for the pappies, they will think of MP whenever a mango appears. Maybe should send a crate of mangoes to Parliament House.

PAP should banned Mango in Singapore including the preserved dried one in supermart.

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
iz not my f**king biz anymor! ...

me oredi lost my mp allowans ... me oredi lost my speaker salary ... me oredi lost so many other perks n benefits ...

wat else do u want? ...

Dress him in a sari, put a wig on him. Then put him on a bus in New Delhi ......

Michael Palmer, get F*CKED!!!!!!!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think i saw laura and her logistic bf at blk 85 fengshan hawker centre to have supper. she look very sneaky and kept checking is there anyone recognise her. i kept staring at her and she saw me. but at that time i can't recall who is she until everything over. if not i will walk over to talk to her. hahahaha

You should go and thank her personally and let her know that her chee-bye brought Sinkapore a step closer towards democracy ! How many chee-byes can do that ?