• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
...less animosities, less vulgarities, less profanities, less obscenities, less fighting,less flaming,less shitting, no bribery, no corruption, no buying of nicks,no trading of nicks,no cyber bullying, no gang wars, no mafia gangs,no CONIPMAN2, no open confrontations, no betrayals, no treason, no mother father expletives....nothing but peace,harmony,love and brotherhood.........

I only say good for the forum financially nothing to do with what you just said above. If less this and that like you said then no one will buy protection. Right?

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...less animosities, less vulgarities, less profanities, less obscenities, less fighting,less flaming,less shitting, no bribery, no corruption, no buying of nicks,no trading of nicks,no cyber bullying, no gang wars, no mafia gangs,no CONIPMAN2, no open confrontations, no betrayals, no treason, no mother father expletives....nothing but peace,harmony,love and brotherhood.........

With so many rules and conditions, how can this fight be apocalyptic?

Blood, gore, guts, pieces of head and body parts must fly about in spectacular manner and fuck the peace harmony love and brotherhood part.
Especially in finale approaching 200 pages.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ah Meng!

How the fuck are you? Thanks for the minute by minute update of the Indian Uprising. Kamsia kamsia. Come Bangkok I blanjah you some oysters, I know you actually don;t like bananas.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Ah Meng!

How the fuck are you? Thanks for the minute by minute update of the Indian Uprising. Kamsia kamsia. Come Bangkok I blanjah you some oysters, I know you actually don;t like bananas.
Hi Froggie...quite fun actually...from seeing people running for their lives on Sunday nite to witnessing the huge explosions with plumes of black smoke from exploding vehicles...it feels great. Honestly, had the riot police attacked from both directions, more would have been arrested. :biggrin: That my Monkey view! :biggrin:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopisai...casefire ended. :biggrin: Time to start fighting again :biggrin:

good morning ah meng
thank you for the updates and great reports on the invasion of the little india
now you see the realities and the fantasies
the heroes and the villains
the good and the bad
the blood , the shit and the sleek
anyway it is just a small isolated incident
let us move into our inter galactic star wars
mother father battleships and powerful alliances
the little indian planet is now history
let us start our plans to exterminate all the ccccby gangs
the mbsluts gang,the thai lobby, the evil,the demons, the devils
and exterminate all from the face of this earth...pangsai!!!!!!!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi Froggie...quite fun actually...from seeing people running for their lives on Sunday nite to witnessing the huge explosions with plumes of black smoke from exploding vehicles...it feels great. Honestly, had the riot police attacked from both directions, more would have been arrested. :biggrin: That my Monkey view! :biggrin:

it was an entrapment to send your forces there
no where to run
no where to shoot
no where to escape
the security forces were surrounded from all sides
and this is what happening here.....ah meng , you are a dead monkey!!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Will you be call up as witness?

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the battlesat galactica will take a rest
wile the armies settle the little india

battles will resume when everything on earth is peaceful

meanwhile enjoy ah meng's ground zero account

cheers and take care all brothers

little india has united ALL singaporeans and all parties

majulah singapura!!!

Decepticon

Alfrescian
Loyal
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I H P has started by litany of vulgarities once more....the battleship is ready to face the attack from his enemies....the armies of MBSSLTS are gathering and this evil man is equipping himself and buying more weapons and bribing the rest to join him by offering them bribes and protection....but this man I H P has this to say to all these evil and vile POWER here....

Fuck your Mother Phua Chee Bye! :oIo::kma: