• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The excuses GMS is expected to give to chicken out contesting in Hougang by-election

blueyepea

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng is suddenly very quiet. Many ppl are speculating whether will he put his name up for Hougang by-election, but from his silence here, I think he is now racking his brain to come up with excuses to chicken out from contesting in Hougang by-election. What do you think are the possible excuses he will give? Let me start the ball rolling:

1. For the sake of opposition unity, he will not have a 3-way fight in Hougang.

2. After selling his house and business, he has no money for the deposit.

3. He has to go for a "business trip" to Macau

Pls add :biggrin:

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The excuses GMS is expected to give to chicken out contesting in Hougang by-elect

number 1 ish correct...

At this current stage and situation, I do not think opposition should go into multi-corner fight. I will definitely not contribute to such multi-corner fight.

We have come so far in building democracy in Singapore and now, opposition is taking a hit from Yaw-gate. It is only right for opposition to unite at this instance to safe guard Hougang.

Goh Meng Seng

I just ask him directly... maybe you guys should try that sometime

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The excuses GMS is expected to give to chicken out contesting in Hougang by-elect

For altruistic reason - opposition unity.