• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The end of the dotard is the beginning of a great nation

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bee kok has proper separations of power, rule of law and checks and balances. Facts and evidence matter.

Not like in Sinkieland: one party, one familee bao kar liao, no term limits, and suing bloggers and cartoonists. :wink:

Exactly right.

This tells you that chinks are inferior.

These inferior chinks should have their voting rights terminated in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Philippines.

Because these inferior chinks have failed to prove they are loyal to their country, their host countries, the magnanimous hosts from the native races, the true religion of the hosts in Malaysia/Indonesia, to their customs and traditions.

Beating up these inferior chinks and rescinding their voting rights is only right.

If the DAP gains control of Malaysia, they will turn Malaysia in to another Jew loving Singapore. :poop:

Better ban DAP ASAP. Hang all DAP leaders.

Then, Stinkiepore can be liberated with willing volunteers from STinkiepore. PAP lee-ders can be hanged, Ah Loong is already a castrated eunuch, his husband ho-jinx can be hanged and stinkies can finally heave a sigh of relief.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1.He has redefined the global trade order so that the USA is no longer taken as a sucker by other lesser nations.

2. Global supply chains and financial markets have had a far too cosy relationship for a long, long time. Trump is draining the swamp as promised. When the dust settles the system will no longer serve a select few.

3. His expose of Presidential hopeful Joe Biden for the scum that he is not interference it's making sure that the American public know exactly what sort of crooks the democrats are offering.

The Mueller report was not a close shave it was a complete waste of time because it produced not a shred of evidence of any wrongdoing.

Trump is the best! The results speak for themselves. America is great again and is becoming greater by the day.

1. He is muddled in his trade policies. He thought that trade wars are good and easy to win. Any one with a reasonable knowledge of economic theory will know that that is not true.

2. When the dust settles , he is probably in prison for his "high crime and misdemeanor".

3. He is a crook himself by using the military aid as a gambit for getting dirt on his political opponent

4. He is the best when he says he has a perfect conversation with President Zellensky. Perfect when he asks the President to do him a favor. Perfect in the way he asked the President to speak to his personal lawyer and attorney general about any dirt he could get on joe Biden. He has a perfect conversation that even White House officials have to lock down all records of the call.

I wish America is great again , no question about it. It is good for the world. But it can't possibly come from the man who tears down its very pillars of democracy.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
1. He is muddled in his trade policies. He thought that trade wars are good and easy to win. Any one with a reasonable knowledge of economic theory will know that that is not true.

2. When the dust settles , he is probably in prison for his "high crime and misdemeanor".

3. He is a crook himself by using the military aid as a gambit for getting dirt on his political opponent

4. He is the best when he says he has a perfect conversation with President Zellensky. Perfect when he asks the President to do him a favor. Perfect in the way he asked the President to speak to his personal lawyer and attorney general about any dirt he could get on joe Biden. He has a perfect conversation that even White House official has to lock down all records of the call.

I wish America is great again , no question about it. It is good for the world. But it can't possibly comes from the man who tears down its very pillars of democracy.

He's extremely focused when it comes to trade. He's already renegotiated NAFTA and will soon have China on its knees begging for mercy. As for the Joe Biden thing we seem to forget that Biden is the one who is guilty not Trump.

When it comes to embracing democracy I cannot think of a better example of Trump as he has done exactly what he promised he'd do. Other presidents before him have given the electorate the middle finger by campaigning on a set of policies and then breaking every single promise once they are elected. I cannot think of a better example than Obama when it comes to empty promises.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's extremely focused when it comes to trade. He's already renegotiated NAFTA and will soon have China on its knees begging for mercy. As for the Joe Biden thing we seem to forget that Biden is the one who is guilty not Trump.

When it comes to embracing democracy I cannot think of a better example of Trump as he has done exactly what he promised he'd do. Other presidents before him have given the electorate the middle finger by campaigning on a set of policies and then breaking every single promise once they are elected. I cannot think of a better example than Obama when it comes to empty promises.

Nothing really changed in the renegotiated NAFTA. It is just "changing the soup but not the medicine". Same with the Mexico 's trade agreement. He is most confused and indecisive President of the USA. He was all " locked and loaded" to strike Iran for shooting down his drone, but pulled off at the last minute because he listened to his Fox news friend Tucker Carlson instead of his National Security Advisor. What kind of President base his military decision from a media news anchor ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Biden is just one of the first dominos to fall. The Obamas and the Clintons will not escape.

Watch out for this guy too... he is an important person regarding this whole scandal.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Pinchuk

Also of interest: Hunter Biden (Joe Biden's son) and his dealings with China (the CCP regime). It's nothing short of treasonous. :cool:

Finally a true outsider becomes the US president, and they can no longer go about business as usual. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They never thought she would lose. :cool:

Du9BOU6XgAI8nmR.jpg:orig

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Nothing really changed in the renegotiated NAFTA. It is just "changing the soup but not the medicine". Same with the Mexico 's trade agreement. He is most confused and indecisive President of the USA. He was all " locked and loaded" to strike Iran for shooting down his drone, but pulled off at the last minute because he listened to his Fox news friend Tucker Carlson instead of his National Security Advisor. What kind of President base his military decision from a media news anchor ?

You're getting your "facts"from the wrong sources viz an unnamed and non existent "informer". Nobody in his/her right mind would believe a word of the far fetched news stories from the liberal press. The whole lot lost their credibility even before Trump was elected.

CNN has been churning out fake news and staged scenes since the start of the first Gulf war. The rest of the liberal press are battling to outdo each other in inventing facts.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're getting your "facts"from the wrong sources viz an unnamed and non existent "informer". Nobody in his/her right mind would believe a word of the far fetched news stories from the liberal press. The whole lot lost their credibility even before Trump was elected.

CNN has been churning out fake news and staged scenes since the start of the first Gulf war. The rest of the liberal press are battling to outdo each other in inventing facts.

Yes, you are like Trump who said at the United Nations this week :

“These animals in the press. They’re animals actually. Some of the worst human beings you’ll ever meet.” And, “They’re scum, many of them are scum.”

I didn’t do anything. I don’t know if I’m the most innocent person in the world ... I just said I’m the most presidential except for possibly Abe Lincoln when he wore the hat — that was tough to beat. Honest Abe, when he wore that hat, that was tough to beat. But I can’t do that, that hat wouldn’t work for me. Yeah, I have better hair than him.”

Yes, that was what he said... and I fell off the chair.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Yes, you are like Trump who said at the United Nations this week :

“These animals in the press. They’re animals actually. Some of the worst human beings you’ll ever meet.” And, “They’re scum, many of them are scum.”

I didn’t do anything. I don’t know if I’m the most innocent person in the world ... I just said I’m the most presidential except for possibly Abe Lincoln when he wore the hat — that was tough to beat. Honest Abe, when he wore that hat, that was tough to beat. But I can’t do that, that hat wouldn’t work for me. Yeah, I have better hair than him.”

Yes, that 's what he said... and I fell off the chair.

I agree with what he said and I love his sense of humor. He's the most unpresidential President ever and that's what makes him so adorable. None of that usual political filter that politicians apply by choosing words that mean nothing and are designed to offend nobody for fear of losing votes.

This guy is a gem. You should appreciate him while he's still around. He only has 5.5 years more as President and that's assuming he lasts that long.