• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The demise of Indonesia

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indonesia will face capital flight in the years ahead.

Prabowo won in a rigged election, including districts that nobody likes him. Jokowi put his son (who was unqualified under Indonesian laws) as Vice-President in a political alliance. Once upon a time, we thought Jokowi was clean, now his extended family are running Indonesia

Brother-in-law 1 - Commissioner of Bank Negara Indonesia
Brother-in-law 2 - Judge
Eldest son - Vice President
Youngest child - Chairman of the Indonesian Solidarity Party
Son-in-law - Governor of North Sumatra
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/ind...indra-north-sumatra-governor-election-4351391

2547628.webp

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy who reformed Indonesia but seldom Mentioned was BJ habibie. He gave timor leste independence. And would have reformed much more if they had voted him. In instead of that blind religiois teacher and later sukarnoputri which know nuts about running the country.
Fact is, only habibie managed to be the only non Javanese president. Indonesia in actual fact remains like a Javanese colony.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Indonesia will face capital flight in the years ahead.

Prabowo won in a rigged election, including districts that nobody likes him. Jokowi put his son (who was unqualified under Indonesian laws) as Vice-President in a political alliance. Once upon a time, we thought Jokowi was clean, now his extended family are running Indonesia

Brother-in-law 1 - Commissioner of Bank Negara Indonesia
Brother-in-law 2 - Judge
Eldest son - Vice President
Youngest child - Chairman of the Indonesian Solidarity Party
Son-in-law - Governor of North Sumatra
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/ind...indra-north-sumatra-governor-election-4351391

2547628.webp

No different from Singapore.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indonesia's vibrant economy is now fueled by tech start-ups. More vibrant than Singapore if you ask me.

These investors like Indonesia's large youthful population and natural resources but bear in mind indonesia couldn't build a strong manufacturing industry like Thailand or Vietnam (except automotives for domestic market). When the bubble burst for tech start-ups, the impact will be felt.

Indonesia-Fintech-Map-1-1440x564_c.png

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
USD-IDR is 16,000 now. Rupiah has been depreciated almost 10% in 12 months. A broke Indonesia is not good for Singapore. When that happens, they will bully and mess with us.

forex-usd-idr-forecast.png

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
To garner votes for Nov 2024 local elections, Indonesia announced 4-days workweek for civil service. When i go meeting in Indonesia, people are already very relaxed, meetings are just excuses to order snacks and takeaways, nothing productive.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asi...ick-thohir-work-life-balance-flexible-4404596
Sinkie workers pass the time at toilet breaks, water coolers, photocopy machines and idling daydreaming at their desks.
Then wayang work late.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The location for new capital was badly chosen. They wanted it to Be central and strengthened central government hold of Borneo, plus nearer to mainland asia. But there is no proper infrastructure on that location. No power. No harbour. No roads.
I would prefer if they had chosen Dumai, or pulau karimun, on straits of Malacca. Investors will quickly dump their money there due to potential.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The location for new capital was badly chosen. They wanted it to Be central and strengthened central government hold of Borneo, plus nearer to mainland asia. But there is no proper infrastructure on that location. No power. No harbour. No roads.
I would prefer if they had chosen Dumai, or pulau karimun, on straits of Malacca. Investors will quickly dump their money there due to potential.
That's the whole idea. Borneo is grossly undeveloped. By shifting it there, the whole gamut of services will follow and grow the place into a powerhouse.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the whole idea. Borneo is grossly undeveloped. By shifting it there, the whole gamut of services will follow and grow the place into a powerhouse.
It is out if the trade route.
It will end like brazaville and Canberra. Small sleepy capital.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Batam better lah..............

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. Not even an MP in Sickipoora but got the balls to tell what Indonesia should do. LOL.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
indonesia is the largest and most resilient economy in South East Asia. they can counter balance China in the long run.
don't under estimate Indon, they have not even started yet. By then, Singapore will have no place and will have to choose to go under Muttland or be part of Indon. None of them looks good.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is out if the trade route.
It will end like brazaville and Canberra. Small sleepy capital.

You are spendid! The responses you got further enhanced my perspective why my KL muud friend would prefer to be treated by a non-muud doctor! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: