• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Crisis of Credit Visualized.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyo your head la, everything oso copy from uncle, can you hv some originality anot? uncle is "I am who i am" aka red legion ,you oso want to be devil wee-in-tin...come up wuth something clever and witty hor, later you sure tio kan again by others and you xia suay xia suay have toi run road again .... always happen u not sian

LOL!... now you want me to use my head to fuck your prostitute mother? LOL!.... I know your prostitute mother's cheebye hole is big, but my lancheow is good enough lah. Already she is screaming like a pig when I fuck her. You want your prostitute mother to die, is it? LOL!...

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyo, why you always xia suay your prostitute mother, ah. Now you want your prostitute mother to do doggie style with me? LOL!... Let's see if your prostitute mother can bark like a dog and not scream like a pig when I fuck her, ok? LOL!...

small boy devil wee-in-tin,

pls make a sentence for uncle that does not have the following words:

"xia suay" "doggie" "mother" "pig" "bark" "fuck" "lancheow"

pls show uncle you can do it.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"xia suay" "doggie" "mother" "pig" "bark" "fuck" "lancheow"

pls show uncle you can do it.
LOL... Attention seeking lancheowless faggot. You want to make your prostitute mother to do doggie with a pig becos you blame your prostitute mother not to give your a lancheow? LOL!.... No wonder you always come here to seek for my attention to fuck your prostitute mother.... LOL!..... You really xia xuay ah...LOL!...

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL... Attention seeking lancheowless faggot. You want to make your prostitute mother to do doggie with a pig becos you blame your prostitute mother not to give your a lancheow? LOL!.... No wonder you always come here to seek for my attention to fuck your prostitute mother.... LOL!..... You really xia xuay ah...LOL!...

"doggie" "mother" "pig" "fuck" "lancheow" "faggot"

pls show uncle you can do it

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"doggie" "mother" "pig" "fuck" "lancheow" "faggot"

Attention seeking lancheowless faggot, be a good boy ok? Your prostitute mother is now sucking my lancheow. Come back to seek for my attention after your prostitute mother has finish servicing me, ok? LOL!...

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Attention seeking lancheowless faggot, be a good boy ok? Your prostitute mother is now sucking my lancheow. Come back to seek for my attention after your prostitute mother has finish servicing me, ok? LOL!...

"doggie" "mother" "pig" "fuck" "lancheow" "faggot" "prostitute"

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL!.. Didn't I tell you to come seek my attention later? Your prostitute mother is still sucking my lancheow. Now be a good bog go play with your lancheowless self. LOL!...

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!.. Didn't I tell you to come seek my attention later? Your prostitute mother is still sucking my lancheow. Now be a good bog go play with your lancheowless self. LOL!...

pls try harder and make a sentence for uncle that does not have the following words:

"doggie" "mother" "bog" "fuck" "lancheow" "faggot" "prostitute"

pls show uncle you can do it....just focus

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pls try harder and make a sentence for uncle that does not have the following words:

"doggie" "mother" "bog" "fuck" "lancheow" "faggot" "prostitute"

pls show uncle you can do it....just focus

Attention seeking lancheowless faggot. You miss your prostitute mother ah? Trying so hard to disturb Uncle here while your prostitute mother giving a blow job ah? Later lah, come back after your mother finish sucking my lancheow, ok?

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Attention seeking lancheowless faggot. You miss your prostitute mother ah? Trying so hard to disturb Uncle here while your prostitute mother giving a blow job ah? Later lah, come back after your mother finish sucking my lancheow, ok?

pls show uncle you can do it....just focus and continue to xia suay yourself

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pls show uncle you can do it....just focus and continue to xia suay yourself

Attention seeking lancheowless faggot, why you so xia suay? Trying so hard to pimp for your prostitute mother, is it? LOL!... Ok, tell your prostitute mother that uncle Devil will fuck her tonight.