• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Chinese are Super in Table Tennis

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Gosh, they are so good...

Caught the Wang L.Q Vs the Aus guy.

The Aus were stunned by his power. Truly amazing. I am very impressed.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gosh, they are so good...

Caught the Wang L.Q Vs the Aus guy.

The Aus were stunned by his power. Truly amazing. I am very impressed.

When it comes to tabble tennis , it's just China vs the World. In fact, if you see so many chinese in the other teams, it's almost like China vs China.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When it comes to tabble tennis , it's just China vs the World. In fact, if you see so many chinese in the other teams, it's almost like China vs China.

China vs China (Hong Kong, macau), China (Reoublic of China), China (Singapore, province of PRC)...

whcih they are other CHINA are you talking about?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Table tennis is China world. Normally will they get GOLD and Silver medal. China compete in thier own class like Diving they are way ahead from second place. Others get any medal consider GOOD.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
China vs China (Hong Kong, macau), China (Reoublic of China), China (Singapore, province of PRC)...

whcih they are other CHINA are you talking about?

Have you seen the German, Aussie and other women's teams? Many ex-PRCs are playing ofr them. These "other" Chinas :wink:

vincenttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Table tennis is the national sport of China. Their great leaders, Deng Xiaoping and Hu Jintao loves it.

Hu Jintao once said,"If I choose to participate in the Olympic, it will be table tennis."
However, our leaders must be loving the sport called "losing"...