• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Charm of Disneyland

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OOpOhlGiRTM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cute..... :biggrin:

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is an old video, angmo kids are very adorable. Emotionless sinkie kids are pain in the ass..

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have to say Angmoh kids and even babies are always more lively.......more cute and more funny........of course they are more good-looking also lah.....

Asian kids and babies cannot compare lah

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is an old video, angmo kids are very adorable. Emotionless sinkie kids are pain in the ass..

Sinkie kids are not emotionless, they sibei kao pei one... on mrt, in restaurants.. scream and shout like anything... sinkie parents dont shut them up and let them be. And if you try to ask their kid to calm down and keep quiet, you will be the one at fault, not their kid for being rowdy.

Last edited:

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
problem is that Asian tend to keep saying ''no'' to their kids too much.

also Angmohs let their kids at even 2years-old feed themselves and do other things but Asian children got meh ?

Last edited:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
in my opinion, whenever i eat outside, i only can see sg children watching cartoons on iphone/andriod while their parents feed them.

and no, i think this defeats the purpose of bonding., and i will not even let my child touch my or my wife's phone.