• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the big day .......

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just deployed my sources to check the date of BB BE. Choon choon can make good $. i delivered with news of murali being the bugger. next, i wilk deliver the denouement date for BE.

3 amigos - please assist. you 3 have been terrific so far. let's ignore tpx scroobal ok? i have faith in you 3! whahahaha .......

goldendragon
director intelligence
sammyboy forum

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 of my best undercover operatives will undertake this mission. they are codenamed as jehovah witness5, KpKB58 and Ching Chong. The first is easily comparable, if not better than Eli Cohen. The second is best compared with Mata Hari, a high class prostitute. Last but not least, Ching Chong is equal to Kim Philby.

goldendragon
director intelligence
sammyboy forum

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....what a thick skinned and arrogant and boastful empty vessel......full of hot air....
but as usual ended up like a damp squid.....

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just deployed my sources to check the date of BB BE. Choon choon can make good $. i delivered with news of murali being the bugger. next, i wilk deliver the denouement date for BE.

3 amigos - please assist. you 3 have been terrific so far. let's ignore tpx scroobal ok? i have faith in you 3! whahahaha .......

goldendragon
director intelligence
sammyboy forum

Will our next PM be an Indian? He will tell the world that Singaporeans (mostly likely himself) are not ready for a malay or indian PM.