• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Best Loved And Least Loved Presidents Of Singapore

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mr.Ong Teng Cheong is the ONLY truly elected President by the people! And he has 100% singaporeans respect and admiration.[/B]

true. even though i voted for Chua Kim Yeow....he still got 60% of the populace votes..

too bad he's too soft, kena run over by Ofart and gangs.

is the rumor true that he kena the emperor poison wine without knowning it? we'll never know thanks to 144th..

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. get real man!
2. wake up and smell the coffee.
3. do you need an aged person full of "sickness" and paid a remuneration package even mr "o" cannot match to play mr nice guy cum santa claus?
4. i respected the late mr ong.

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

All President Ong ever does is ask about money..money money..:mad:

Totally out of whack!!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
No.1 Most respectable president.
Ong Teng Chong. Elected by the people but no state funeral.

No.1 Most smiley and friendly president.
Wee Kim Wee. Most liked but no state funeral.

No.1 Most memorable president.
Benjamin Sheares. Sinkies got 1 day public holiday to watch state funeral. Other than that don't know what he done.

No.1 Most notable first president.
Yusoff Ishak-his image on all Singapore notes plus 1 public holiday during his state funeral.

No.1 Most publicly joked about president.
Devan N.A.I.R. PAP-smeared-N.A.I.R.=No Alcohol I Resign

No.1 Most coveted president.
SR Nathan, ex-Kempetai,ISD, erected secret service agent.

You retarded dog :oIo:

President was challenged coz no one likes him. President was so well-loved that no one bears to challenge him..

lancerglxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no doubt that the most-loved President of Singapore is President Nathan. President Nathan loved Singaporeans and treat them like his own sons and daughters and that feeling s mutual.

The least loved President is without the shadow of a doubt former President Ong Teng Cheong. Former President Ong was completely out of touch with common Singaporeans. He was obsessed with money and his Presidency was all about money money money. Among the four former presidents who had passed away, Ong Teng Cheong was the only one who did not receive a state funeral and rightfully so.
ndp2.jpg

Twisted it may be but this time I agree with the PAP dog called Clinton:smile:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
As if the President has got a lot of things to do that he needs a Deputy?

:biggrin::biggrin:

Singapore don't have a govt,but only a monopolistic corporation .
Singapore don't have a president,but only a ex-Japanese collaborator puppet of the monopolistic corporation.
They can try to bluff and deceive the people and the world through the miw-controlled media,but the truth will prevail,u cannot detain or destroy truth.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You retarded gay dog:oIo:

All President Ong ever does is ask about money..money money..:mad:

Totally out of whack!!

hi there

1. bro, your name is ok "clinton" but sadly, you are just another sad individual.
2. you have your opinion and i have mine.
3. get it. i am no retarded person or whatever term you label others here.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clinton666 is probably some twisted demented soul who probably couldn't fit into the supposing "clean and pristine" image of those pappies and got rejected as a result. now on a rampage on the net to try and proof his worth to his masters who rejected his service...as i liken it to the fireman who starts fire to play hero..:p:p

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded sotong your are right about the popularity our Prata-shit-dung Nadung.

Just like the war criminal emperor he served, this Japanese collaborator will die a slow death, all his victims he betrayed will visit him at his death bed to kick his fat arse to repay his kindness.

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

I am always right...

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded sotong your are right about the popularity our Prata-shit-dung Nadung.

Just like the war criminal emperor he served, this Japanese collaborator will die a slow death, all his victims he betrayed will visit him at his death bed to kick his fat arse to repay his kindness.

You spastic maggot :oIo:

The one six feet under is ex-President Ong. Much loved President is still in the pink of health, just like MM Lee..

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no doubt that the most-loved President of Singapore is President Nathan. President Nathan loved Singaporeans and treat them like his own sons and daughters and that feeling s mutual.

The least loved President is without the shadow of a doubt former President Ong Teng Cheong. Former President Ong was completely out of touch with common Singaporeans. He was obsessed with money and his Presidency was all about money money money. Among the four former presidents who had passed away, Ong Teng Cheong was the only one who did not receive a state funeral and rightfully so.
ndp2.jpg

u mother fuck...PAP ass licker.President ong is the BEST PRESIDENT.till today i still remember how he love singaporean..and that fat ass President.is just a dog for PAP...next time u fucker chee bye if u wnat u post ,post the real fact of life in singapore

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal

All President Ong asked was a bout money money money..He don't give a fuck to ordinary dumbass citizens like you, unlike President Nathan.

oh, so wat prata man had done to the people? he can't even control the price of roti prata....

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All President Ong asked was a bout money money money..He don't give a fuck to ordinary dumbass citizens like you, unlike President Nathan.

sinkapoor is hopeless after President Ong...

now our only hope is our motherland China!!!!

祖国万岁!!!中华人民共和国万岁!!!中国人民解放军万岁!!!