• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tharman Shanmugaratnam's Real Japanese Wife and Drifter's Imaginary Japanese Wife

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jane Yumiko Ittogi:biggrin:
Appreciation-Dinner-31st-May-2006.jpg

Also dua kang sammyboy member, drifter, said he got a "Japanese" wife leh :eek::eek:
Which Jap woman will marry this dua kang self-trained Chinese Painter who cannot even gain a full time job in "Japan"?
Sounds like drifter is from Thailand rather than Japan :biggrin:

anyway, here's drifter's wife
thai1.jpg
:biggrin:
:oIo:

Last edited:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Tharman Shanmugaratnam's Japanese Wife

drifter, waiting for your infraction for I have exposed all your dua kang stories

Bring it on

I am going to work soon anyway :biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

when did i say im a painter ? show me the post . by the way , i wanted to paint your mother CB but too dirty ...i change my mind ....you better get more fresh air before someone ask me to put you in jail again :smile: :wink:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

when did i say im a painter ? show me the post . by the way , i wanted to paint your mother CB but too dirty ...i change my mind ....you better get more fresh air before someone ask me to put you in jail again :smile: :wink:

typical sinkie peasant behavior

show us your marriage cert in japan

you can blank out the names, leave your surname there

chao dua kang

i doubt you can even show us your air ticket from Singapore back to Japan because you are living in Thailand

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

typical sinkie peasant behavior

show us your marriage cert in japan

you can blank out the names, leave your surname there

chao dua kang

i doubt you can even show us your air ticket from Singapore back to Japan because you are living in Thailand

you can think and say all you want ...you can even say im kukubird ...it does not bother me at all ..:wink: . you better pray hard that today my mood is good if not i will accidentally press the ban button ..:wink:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Japan also have FT

Jane Yumiko Ittogi:biggrin:
Appreciation-Dinner-31st-May-2006.jpg

Also dua kang sammyboy member, drifter, said he got a "Japanese" wife leh :eek::eek:
Which Jap woman will marry this dua kang self-trained Chinese Painter who cannot even gain a full time job in "Japan"?
Sounds like drifter is from Thailand rather than Japan :biggrin:

anyway, here's drifter's wife
thai1.jpg
:biggrin:
:oIo:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ivebert,

wherever you are......you did post some crappish stuff but this one hit the nail on the head.

The dua kang bullshitter is at it again.

Making posts that shows the was born in Stupid Street and raised in Retard Road.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ivebert,

wherever you are......you did post some crappish stuff but this one hit the nail on the head.

The dua kang bullshitter is at it again.

Making posts that shows the was born in Stupid Street and raised in Retard Road.

whahahaha calling your gayboy partner here ? too bad hes gone with the wind ..your boyfriend kena expose long time ago liao . your mommas so fat, she has to use a matress for a tampon .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
whoose clone is erection2011? Is it ivebert?

whahahhaha,,,good one . erection20011 just join in may 2011 ...and want to act like a old bird here ...maybe he kena attack by too many birds in the kopitiam until buaytan liao ...:wink:

[video=youtube;DI8N6M4gLdI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI8N6M4gLdI[/video]

Last edited: