• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Thanks to botak minister, old sinkies still treasured.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
This botak Minister still got some brain cells to think about welfare of old sinkies, unlike some other m&d headed Ministers who regard old sinkies as only good for collecting card boards to earn a living.

"Older folks are an asset. They have wisdom, experience and they also learn on the job... We don't do it very well in Singapore so far and we have to do much better this time round," said Mr Tharman...

Give this botak an anchor beer, make him the next PM.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
"Older folks are an asset. They have wisdom, experience and they also learn on the job... We don't do it very well in Singapore so far and we have to do much better this time round," said Mr Tharman...

What a load of crock. Old folks are useless I should know because I am one.

I was once master of all things related to the on line world. I am now a dinosaur unable to keep up with the rapidly changing technology and the dynamics of interaction on the net.

I'm ready to be turned into Soylent Green once the facilities are ready.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
This botak Minister still got some brain cells to think about welfare of old sinkies, unlike some other m&d headed Ministers who regard old sinkies as only good for collecting card boards to earn a living.

His Boss will say, pls get rid of tos useless over aged
and replace em with young PRC, Pinoys, Ah Nehs or Mudlanders.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is referring ONLY to himself and his MIW colleagues-in-crime.

Ask any old folks, or anyone above 40 years of age and see if they can find jobs easily or scare shit of being retrenched?

Start off by the govt service or statutory boards, any applicants above this age not likely to be considered for any job opening.

Anyone thinks what he said carry any weight or influence in how companies hire or value old folks? Bottom line comes first! These fellas can talk with a straight face knowing full well they do not mean it seriously. It's only for the old folks' consumption.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
..His Boss will say, pls get rid of tos useless over aged and replace em with young PRC, Pinoys, Ah Nehs or Mudlanders.

Theoretically, the botak Minister is correct. Keep the old sinkies and stop replacing them by giving their jobs to foreign scumbags PMET.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a load of crock. Old folks are useless I should know because I am one...

Buddy boy, don't be afraid to grow old ... you are still good and useful if you know how to use your skills gained from years of working experience.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Buddy boy, don't be afraid to grow old ... you are still good and useful if you know how to use your skills gained from years of working experience.

The skills are still there. However the problem is that they are out of date and there is nowhere to apply such skills anymore.

I can write excellent programs in Fortran and I know how to add Flash to any website... the sort that is now blocked by every single browser.

Alfrescian
Loyal
The skills are still there. However the problem is that they are out of date and there is nowhere to apply such skills anymore.

I can write excellent programs in Fortran and I know how to add Flash to any website... the sort that is now blocked by every single browser.

you can always teach engrish...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time you wrote something like this, I came back as I was concerned. I completely forgot that you probably have one of the most exciting and engaging lifestyles. I have never met anyone who looked sad climbing the Pyrenees, see the World thru lens, steered a Grandbank etc etc etc. None of these skills are outdated.

I was once master of all things related to the on line world. I am now a dinosaur unable to keep up with the rapidly changing technology and the dynamics of interaction on the net.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Last time you wrote something like this, I came back as I was concerned. I completely forgot that you probably have one of the most exciting and engaging lifestyles. I have never met anyone who looked sad climbing the Pyrenees, see the World thru lens, steered a Grandbank etc etc etc. None of these skills are outdated.
Yeah but those are not productive pursuits that put food on the table. :(

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

pls boss.. you are not useless. dont degrade yourself. you my idol okies/