• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thailand back flip on Unvaccinated Travel

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The first class long-distance train is wonderful.

I'm on board to Hatyai. The countryside scenery is so pleasing. Nobody give a flying fuck about mask.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I assume u can go the other way too. Will make a trip to Bangkok.
Yes, definitely.

Don't rush to buy SIM card at the airport. The good deals are at the TRUE shops in town.

If you are going to buy tickets online, the Grand Bangsue Station is known as Krung Thep Aphirat. The Northern and Southern Lines no longer go to Hualamphong.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, definitely.

Don't rush to buy SIM card at the airport. The good deals are at the TRUE shops in town.

If you are going to buy tickets online, the Grand Bangsue Station is known as Krung Thep Aphirat. The Northern and Southern Lines no longer go to Hualamphong.
i assume you took a plane to bkk and back home by train. Did they custom ask for your return route if you get a one way plane ticket?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
dude, you have written your plane number of your return ticket on your tourist travel card already when you arrived at the airport. No?
You are right, but still they have never asked me to show the return tickets.

W.e.f. June 2022, tourists do NOT have to fill in the TM6 embarkation card, btw.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right, but still they have never asked me to show the return tickets.
What i mean is, if you didn't put down the return plane number on the card. they will ask you for your return route, do they? i assume you have done this before since you posted about the high speed train experience. Did you really go through the train route back experience with a fly in route?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
What i mean is, if you didn't put down the return plane number on the card. they will ask you for your return route, do they? i assume you have done this before since you posted about the high speed train experience. Did you really go through the train route back experience with a fly in route?
This is my first time - fly there train back. As TM6 is no longer necessary, I didn't encounter any issues with return air tickets.

I will not fly to BKK again. I will take a bus to KL and from there, train to Hatyai and Hua Hin.

I worry too much about the Vax status of pilots.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hatyai is a massive disappointment. The town is half empty. Most buildings are vacant. The shopping areas appear old and tired. The food is not cheaper than BKK.