• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thailand back flip on Unvaccinated Travel

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_1.jpg

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asi...equirement-proof-covid-19-vaccination-3192236

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
aviation authority say must vaccinate, health minister say go fuck spiders, we need the tourists money. that is what i understand
i think the health minister cock is bigger so aviation authority suck thumb
Now I know Pfizer & Moderna paid lotsof money to big aviation authorities all over the world...

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb ong declares the jab as optional but if they continue to make the unvaxxed unemployable then fuck his dead mother’s rotten cb

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
U only need to submit your SG Arrival Card (with Electronic Health Declaration) within 3 days prior to the date of arrival in Singapore.
You know I'm referring exclusively to the unvaccinated, right? As the title of this thread suggests and the moniker to whom I'm replying.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
You go Thailand do what ?
You don't need malls leestoran and girls.
Means you go there eat streets food and visit temple ?
i go there eat weed.

1673319094654.png

Prove that unvaxxed can travel and enjoy. no need to sell my soul for that. i also love malls and restaurants but not too much, just enough to keep my soul intact.

Go there and talk to people the truth that they have been deceived and just look at me as an unvaxxed, super healthy and strong and dun give a shit.

Last edited: