• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thai Princess collapses heart condition they say

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
1671121509398.png

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
once you love malls and restaurants too much, there is no turning back. i also love malls and restaurants but not too much, i dun need to sell my soul for it.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imagine the king wants to name her as heir as apparently his son is a retard. Now imagine someone wants the retard on throne as puppet. She needs to be removed. Slow acting poison

Who can be the suspect ? Thugsin ?

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine the king wants to name her as heir as apparently his son is a retard. Now imagine someone wants the retard on throne as puppet. She needs to be removed. Slow acting poison

Who can be the suspect ? Thugsin ?

there iz always a 2nd princess :thumbsup:

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
So will mediacorpse news leeport this news anot? Or will they leeport as UNDERLYING ILLNESSES?