• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thai chiobu playing the guitar has 1.45m followers on Youtube

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
How did she manage this?:eek: Her singing is crap, her guitar playing is crap, she's not eye candy at all. Her dog is just a fucking chihuahua. I am stumped!

Last edited:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I just became ah Mah follower. It’s really fitting to have a country ah mah singing country road no?

Peace Maker

Alfrescian
Loyal
She has got the rhyme & rhythm correct, I find that she can play quite well & sing quite well for her age. At least she has a entertaining hobby to past her time in her golden years.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
roads to idaho and montana are choked with libtards trying to flee from high rent and high crime in sf. roads to arizona, nevada and colorado are already strewn with libtard trash and fecal matter. no more cuntry roads please.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
How did she manage this?:eek: Her singing is crap, her guitar playing is crap, she's not eye candy at all. Her dog is just a fucking chihuahua. I am stumped!

Must be the chihuahua.

Everyone watching is getting medical advice from the chihuahua