• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teochew Sinkies are the Best Sinkie Breed

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese Singaporeans: Alex Au, Kit Chan, Chao Tzee Cheng, Ho Peng Kee, Ann Kok, Wong Kan Seng, Ho Ching.

Wah, gam dor yan choi.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The stereotype of Teochew from olden days is that guys are very howlian and the ladies very hiao. So if you have teochew wife most likely to cuckold you.

I am not looking to start any dialect group riots but these were what the old people of other dialects used to think of them.

Another fact is that teochews very enterprising. Just look at all the successful businessmen. In Thailand, Hong Kong etc

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought teochew girl very 贤惠 1?

The stereotype of Teochew from olden days is that guys are very howlian and the ladies very hiao. So if you have teochew wife most likely to cuckold you.

I am not looking to start any dialect group riots but these were what the old people of other dialects used to think of them.

Another fact is that teochews very enterprising. Just look at all the successful businessmen. In Thailand, Hong Kong etc

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
黄祖耀 UOB taokeh is Hokkien!!! alamak!!! u all really ha!!!! the one and only bank still standing against the gov owned or gov linked bank!!! Chua tian poh also hokkien!!! i think all of you not into local business scene thats why dont know!!! really kiam gan!!! some old time big boss also hokkien!!! NTU founder tan luk sai 陈六使!!! u all really siah sueh!!! i thought all samster all very knowledgeable. knn!!! :oIo:

Last edited:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hainanese Singaporeans: Fiona Xie, Bryan Wong, Li Fei Hui, Richard Bok, Claire Chiang, Ngiam Tong Dow

You forgot about Goh Meng Seng , Tan Jee Say and Glenda Han , suspect Cedric Foo also
:p

Mah Bow Tan bong gang! Bo but dai ji! :mad:

Mah B T bong gang , Goh Meng Seng hut thud , mah mor chee bei gang mor wat teow Dr. Chee thor A nam cheng fu :eek: :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teochew and Hainanese, top 2 dialects in SG, im proud I'm one of them :p:p

Last edited:

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teochews are good at running small businesses. Many have made their fortune from being successful traders and merchants. But if you look at modern era of Chinese history, you can't find any notable names who are Teochews. The Hakkas, on the other hand, have produced many well known personalities in modern Chinese history. Famous among them include Sun Yat Sen, Hong Xiu Quan (Taiping Rebellion), Soong Sisters, Deng Xiao Ping, Zhu De and Marshal Ye Jian Ying.

The Hakkas to me are really the remarkable people...

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about the Hokkien?

All of them are frying Hokkien Prawn Mee for a living???

Haha :biggrin::biggrin:

Teochews are good at running small businesses. Many have made their fortune from being successful traders and merchants. But if you look at modern era of Chinese history, you can't find any notable names who are Teochews. The Hakkas, on the other hand, have produced many well known personalities in modern Chinese history. Famous among them include Sun Yat Sen, Hong Xiu Quan (Taiping Rebellion), Soong Sisters, Deng Xiao Ping, Zhu De and Marshal Ye Jian Ying.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
You forgot Lee Kuan Yew? Is that on purpose?