• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teo Ser Luck defends underage prostitute: She is young and deserves to be protected

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Teo Ser Luck defends underage prostitute: She is young and deserves to be protect

This kind of cheap bitch should not be protected.. She was also the willing party in this saga.. Teo Boh Luck should just keep his mouth shut.. This cheap cunt don't need any help or couselling..She loves being fucked for money.. What she needs is a group of smelly Banglas to gang bang her in the bushes..That would be the perfect shock therapy treatment to make her think twice about selling her pussy in the future..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Teo Ser Luck defends underage prostitute: She is young and deserves to be protect

very funny... downtown east stabbing 16 year old kid also named...

got dick not minor no need protection? this is sex discrimination..
because she is deemed as the victim in this case.
poor girl kena exploited by perverted pedophiles....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This kind of cheap bitch should not be protected.. She was also the willing party in this saga.. Teo Boh Luck should just keep his mouth shut.. This cheap cunt don't need any help or couselling..She loves being fucked for money.. What she needs is a group of smelly Banglas to gang bang her in the bushes..That would be the perfect shock therapy treatment to make her think twice about selling her pussy in the future..

for all you know she might enjoy it........then we would have unleased the new Annabelle Chong

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chantelle...What an ah lian name....Reminds me of the days in secondary school when the girls will carry Sonia Rykiel, Chanel bags....
i think there was a famous AQ from CV with that moniker

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal

These PM-wannabes always the first to step forward and step on their foot with their mouths.

Another hero is that Vikram fella.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal

i dun like but have to agree with teo ser luck. imagine if her identity kanna exposed, it will be very bad for her, just think how it will affect her life. ever came across one ktv gal aged 19 from polytechnic years ago. i asked her why she is doing this, she said that she like to bring her parents out for dinner and so on. when i looked at her eyes, she got a glint in her eyes, that makes me think further that she has some mental problem.

i think the underaged girl involved may have some problems that we are not aware of. so give her a chance to repent. you can't solely depend on the pap's mouthpiece to come to conclusion that she is materialistic and want easy money. there may be another side that you all not aware of.

brudders, dun shoot me hor...:o

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

TSL must a fucking hen pecked husband to say shit like that,,,under the control of the wife,

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i dun like but have to agree with teo ser luck. imagine if her identity kanna exposed, it will be very bad for her, just think how it will affect her life. ever came across one ktv gal aged 19 from polytechnic years ago. i asked her why she is doing this, she said that she like to bring her parents out for dinner and so on. when i looked at her eyes, she got a glint in her eyes, that makes me think further that she has some mental problem.

i think the underaged girl involved may have some problems that we are not aware of. so give her a chance to repent. you can't solely depend on the pap's mouthpiece to come to conclusion that she is materialistic and want easy money. there may be another side that you all not aware of.

What sort of a fucking left wing doo gooder liberal are you? She has have sex countless times, she lied and hence that is fraud, so you want to protect her for what? She is a prostitute but cannot say? many people already know about it, so what protection she needs? If like you say she is a mental case, than admit her to IMH,,,and get her treated.,,,u mean that she should be allowed to run free and wild like before? And since she is under aged, her parents should be charged for not taking care of her,,,the term is parental neglect I believe.

This case just proves that singapore laws are archaic and out of touch, and the law needs to be amended.

Raynall

Alfrescian
Loyal

actually, the age of conscent is 16. she's 17 when she spread her legs, so i she's not a minor. but bcos she spread legs for $, qualifies her as underaged whore. dont see whats the point in hiding her identlty, her face is everywhere already.

Agree, bro. Basically, if the 40+ men are cheap skate, play hooker then run away that kind of cheapos, then they will be fine now because they never paid money to the girl. But because they generous enough to give her 500 dollars per bonk, they are now in trouble. The world is unfair!

So what is the moral of this story? The government prefer young girls to have sex with older men for FREE?!?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal

oh, alright! i just keep my mouth shut then...:o

What sort of a fucking left wing doo gooder liberal are you? She has have sex countless times, she lied and hence that is fraud, so you want to protect her for what? She is a prostitute but cannot say? many people already know about it, so what protection she needs? If like you say she is a mental case, than admit her to IMH,,,and get her treated.,,,u mean that she should be allowed to run free and wild like before? And since she is under aged, her parents should be charged for not taking care of her,,,the term is parental neglect I believe.

This case just proves that singapore laws are archaic and out of touch, and the law needs to be amended.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Imo, there's a fine line between robert head, and being "generous":biggrin:

.......... But because they generous enough to give her 500 dollars per bonk, they are now in trouble. The world is unfair!

So what is the moral of this story? The government prefer young girls to have sex with older men for FREE?!?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Seems to be so.

Have consensual sex with 17 year old girlfriend = no crime.

Have paid sex with 17 year old prostitute = statutory rape, sex offender, national media hoo ha, naming and shaming.

By logical deduction, the criminal element gets into the picture only when you make a direct cash payment for sex.

Singapore, a country with highly perplexing laws.

BIGGERFUCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

Teo Ser Luck is aka PAP Teo Suay Luck. I heard in the coffeeshops that discontent has gone one notch thanks to this chap.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This idiot MP Teo Ser Luck.
Why no one charge the girl. Since she new the law should charge her as below
1. Not declare the actual age to client
2. Become prostitute willingly. No one force her
3. Under age prostitute

Singapore court really Kangaroo court and this TSL really idiot.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Her identity and face must be revealed so that testesterone-roiling young studs like me can know how to avoid as I am sure we all would not want our lives to be ruined. I am already thinking of the song by Gary Puckett and the Union Gap, "Young Girl"..http://youtu.be/hn0ZJHVH17I

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, I don't believe in shooting ppl, but wish to address your point.

You said it will be very bad for her, that it will affect her life, now what about the life of the men charged? They will lose their careers, pension, ruin their families, public image..... the list goes on!!! I am all for defence and protection of the fairer sex, but this bitch does her gender total injustice!!! Through her pretense, she has wrecked countless lives!!! And the law doesn't have a legal clause to jail/punish her!?!?!? I do not understand how this Teo guy can come to his conclusion without looking at the bigger picture. Forty over adults are looking at a dead-end to their lives and this girl has been made famous by this episode!

Always knew the law was imperfect, but this stretches it further.

Cheers!

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are they related or something?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If she lied about her age to her clients, then she knows the legal requirements and is not gulllible nor ignorant. She must be charged as a deterent for other underaged prostitues from engaging in underaged sex as define by law, and lying to clients.

well said . i agree with you .

Raynall

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, I don't believe in shooting ppl, but wish to address your point.

You said it will be very bad for her, that it will affect her life, now what about the life of the men charged? They will lose their careers, pension, ruin their families, public image..... the list goes on!!! I am all for defence and protection of the fairer sex, but this bitch does her gender total injustice!!! Through her pretense, she has wrecked countless lives!!! And the law doesn't have a legal clause to jail/punish her!?!?!? I do not understand how this Teo guy can come to his conclusion without looking at the bigger picture. Forty over adults are looking at a dead-end to their lives and this girl has been made famous by this episode!

Always knew the law was imperfect, but this stretches it further.

Cheers!

Agree, bro! 100%!

The world is unfair. Let me tell you a story. Happened at a restaurant that shall remain Nameless.

2 employees (1 boy and 1 girl) were engaging in a little bit of petting inside the big walk-in fridge used for storing veggies and other produce that do not need to be frozen. Things got heated up. Basically what I heard later was that the boy removed his girlfriend blouse and bra.

At that point, I heard that the boss walked in on the couple. The boy was immediately fired. And the girl? I heard she was promoted. By the boss. :cool:

So there.

In the case of the 40+ men, their careers and everything they have worked so hard to build over the years (some of them quite old some more - so maybe decades), are finished. Gone. Puff.

At this point, it is understood that society will always look down on them. The elites (like the Mr. Shaw) no need to worry of course. But those middle class workers... Too bad. I don't know if they will ever get a job here or anywhere. That's the immediate repercussion. The deeper repercussion is we do not know if Interpol will put them on some international sex offenders list. Air travel to those ang moh liberal countries may become a problem for those people.

But the girl? She is not named or charged officially. She will always be seen as a "victim". Nobody will ostracize her. I don't think her ITE or Poly will expel her. No. Who knows? AWARE may even make her into a Spokeswoman for women's rights. And wasn't she a model? Good. I can just see all the lucrative deals coming her way now... Just like in the case of the restaurant hanky-panky couple, as the female, she will benefit.

Life is unfair. WTF can we do? :(