• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teo Ho Pin forced to respond to CDC bonuses rumors: "I DON"T KNOW ANYHING!!"

jw5

Loyal
PM LHL must quickly do a corrective action...as spore is talking about -8% to -12% GDP...and PM has said that everyone should tighten the seat belt....8 month bonus,,if it is true...will anger the general public very much......
if that has been a mistake....then correct it..
They should give back their salaries and bonuses to jumpstart the economy.

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not the amount. it is about the poor perception of the public, as Mr Teo Chee Hean has stated categorically on the senior civil servant ' 45k french cooking class......the cabinet sure know about this..just wait and see ,how they handle the issue...

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
There must be more skeletons in the cupboard and dirt swept under the carpet which will surface in due time.

THP tried to put the lid on the CDC bonus fiasco but the pressure is simply too great and he finally bow down to the truth.
Morale of the story: Rumours can come true.

SHAME SHAME SHAME on the CDC and the Mayor for trying to prevent the truth from prevailing.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
'I don't know anything!' is a MP's SOP answer when confronted with a potential political bomb question...:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

But I suspose he does know how much pay is he getting for his excellent work in running his ministry hor... Or he also don't know???

:biggrin:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the entire of last week since rumors about Northwest CDC staff receiving 8 months’ bonuses first erupted in cyberspace, its mayor Dr Teo Ho Pin was nowhere to be seen or heard.

His widely anticipated response to the fiasco was a tad disappointing. When asked about the matter at an event for needy families by CNA on Saturday, Dr Teo replied in an nonchalant tone:

“I do not know the salaries; I do not know the bonuses of all my staff”.

As much as I would like to give Dr Teo the benefit of the doubt, I find it extremely hard to believe that he does not have the slightest idea of how much bonuses his staff is receiving.

Dr Teo said bonuses and salaries of CDC staff are decided by the People’s Association (PA) and, in the case of officers, the Workforce Development Agency (WDA).

How does the PA or WDA assess the performance of the staff of Northwest CDC? Surely they must have depended on some sort of input from Dr Teo who is ultimately the overall in charge of his subordinates.

Read rest of article here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=6387

With their salary at an obscene amount, they should work like Super Man. This is really an half past six performance for an over paid minister.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I seriously wonder what does this mangy dog knows. Im sure he knows how much he gets paid & how much losses chalked up thru bad investments right?

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM LHL must quickly do a corrective action...as spore is talking about -8% to -12% GDP...and PM has said that everyone should tighten the seat belt....8 month bonus,,if it is true...will anger the general public very much......
if that has been a mistake....then correct it..

:smile:....u think Ah Teo will still be in the show for the next GE?

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinkie must be thankful for having Teo HP around,,,,,, Standing beside Teo HP, Pinkie really looks good everytime Teo HP cocks up,,,, Teo HP will definitely participate in the next GE, and Pinkie must be surrounded by people like Teo HP, Charles, WKS and Pinkie will stand out in their midst