• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Temasek & SoftBank's FTX has a shortfall of US$8 billion, was seeking emergency liquidity, and that without more capital, bankruptcy is likely.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really incredible that a person can lose billions of public funds and not only is not held accountable but earn what is probably the highest salary in the world.
When a minister can actually refuse to answer a question in parliament by simply saying its not meaningful to do so, I guess its the end .

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really incredible that a person can lose billions of public funds and not only is not held accountable but earn what is probable the highest salary in the world.
When a minister can actually refuse to answer a question in parliament by simply saying its not meaningful to do do, I guess its the end .

Hardly incredible. There is no accountability or oversight in a totalitarian shithole. Refer to China.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This whole crypto scandal reminds me of this great song by Sam Hui. This world is truly full of idiots.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sbf. must be a samster, now a scamster.
1668443952333.jpeg