• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tell me about pawnshops

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never been into one before.

What can I sell? How much do they pay for the items?

How long does one have to redeem the pawned items?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pawnshop normmally will offer 70%~90% for the gold on the market rate. Interest base on days/week/month depend on your contract/agreement. And you have the time limit to redeem back as in the agreement. The interest will be 2%~10%/month depend on the pawn shop and the items you pawn. Best items to pawn is the GOLD because price are stable and have standard market price. GOLD is still GOLD regardless is new/2nd hand/old. GOLD are base on the weight.

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you afraid your neighbour will see, go to somewhere far from your hometown. If you stay in Pasir Ris, go to the west or noth side pawnshop. Nobody will notice you.

I don't need to pawn anything. I am just curious because pawnshops seem to have become standard issue establishments in every HDB estate nowadays.

But on the other hand, IT fairs, travel fairs, shopping malls and chinese restaurants are still packing in crowds.

Singapore seems to be a twilight zone nowadays with 2 realities.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't need to pawn anything. I am just curious because pawnshops seem to have become standard issue establishments in every HDB estate nowadays.

But on the other hand, IT fairs, travel fairs, shopping malls and chinese restaurants are still packing in crowds.

Singapore seems to be a twilight zone nowadays with 2 realities.

I am very sure you are a FT Ah Nei.

Only a FT Ah Nei begins with "TELL ME".

Stop trying to understand S'pore because you never can.