• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teen SPGs a DECADENT GENERATION?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 30 Jul, 2009 10:18
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Sec schoolgirls sneak out to drink and smoke with BFs after parents fall asleep

STOMPer Frederick came across some secondary schoolgirls who blog openly about their exploits with their boyfriends after their parents go to bed.

The concerned STOMPer says:

“I was looking at the blogs of my friends and found this group of them who sneak out of the house every night after their parents go to sleep.

“They loiter about outside after 10pm.

“They openly blog about meeting their boyfriends and drinking and smoking and even post photos such as these.

“I have serious concerns about this because they are in the same secondary school as my younger sister, North View Secondary School.

“I understand that they have the freedom to do whatever they want, but I hope that the officials will take a tighter rein on these teens in case they go overboard and do things that would affect their peers.”

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 31 Jul, 2009 14:17
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Rooftop not fenced -- What if these playful students fall?

STOMPer Bryan was alarmed to see a group of students playing at the rooftop of Block 38, Circuit Road.

It is an extremely dangerous act, says the STOMPer, as the whole area is not fenced.

He says:

"I happened to catch a shot of a bunch of secondary school students climbing the rooftop of Blk 38 at Circuit Road.

"One of them seemed to be in the PE attire of Macpherson Secondary School and they were all playing.

"They had managed to get there as the rooftop access was not locked.

"It is highly dangerous as there's no fencing around the area and they could accidentally slip and fall.

"I have alerted the police regarding this."

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=right><TD colSpan=2>
» Email a Friend <!-- AddThis Button BEGIN --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>addthis_pub = 'stomp';</SCRIPT> <SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/152/addthis_widget.js"></SCRIPT> <!-- AddThis Button END -->​

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are young and they want to try new "adult" things.

The irony is they would have many decades to do those repetetively when they grow older, and they realize how "fun" it is to be an adult.

And many of them would ironically do a reverse by engaging in "kiddie" stuff. Humans, hahaha.