• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teaching English in Japan

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
meimei? more like aunties!! u teach what class......

I got a teaching assignment in Japan, thanks to Lau Lee emphasis on the English language. Well, you know so I landed in Kansai International and head straight to Kyoto to the college to teach as the head mistress pleaded to come quickly to teach as the students there are needed an English teacher urgently.

Grabbing some Sushi on the go, I took a cab to Kyoto and upon reaching the college, I was ushered to a class to teach English. Now these college students are all mei mei. So mei that my cock was wet the minute they greeted me, goooood afternoooon.

And these mei mei were so pecular about terms like erect, wet, hairy, juice until they had me strip, lie on the table and they learn and feel what wet, hairy and errect is :p

3556203546_6a5079487e_o.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This was more of a body language than a language lab.:p

Jokes aside, reality is that most countries prefer "native" speakers. Fallacy as I know (and read about) quite a no. got in by virtue of their skin colour, for their own vested interests of residing eg LOS. Example, a french bloke teaching english in chiangmai -and he was onto something else in his career. :rolleyes: