• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TCSS in Rubbish Heap

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Since I tcss in crime section and I got zap might as well I tcss here:biggrin:

You can run but you cannot hide.

Dont expect government handouts. Be a man and earn your points and powers by posting and challenging abuse of power of Samsters!

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am speaking English, the working language of our motherland Singapore!
Unless you are of infinitely daft genetic stock, you should be able to comprehend what I say!

Knn you know my english is boh standard yet you use such english??? Go find someone your standard and spar:biggrin:

BTW Dont you read my nick???:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Knn you know my english is boh standard yet you use such english??? Go find someone your standard and spar:biggrin:

I know many Hokkiens who are of elite genes. Either you step out of your hole and be counted and forever be sucking up to these samsters for points and power.

Why be a beggar! Dont disgrace the Hokkiens!

HappyCAMPER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

HAHA...Good one. Someone here sure is pissing all over the latrine and firing in the dark. It's all over. The end is near. :biggrin:

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HAHA...Good one. Someone here sure is pissing all over the latrine and firing in the dark. It's all over. The end is near. :biggrin:
It will be over soon for you too as you are contributing ZERO to this forum as a result of your pea size brain with canceric cells rotting the core!

HappyCAMPER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goondusami, you don't love Tracy anymore? You always thought she is sweet, even her name tastes like sugar.
Whatever happened? :biggrin:

Chrome

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey this thread is a brilliant idea from hokkien to give u opportunity to increase your post count. Can i join in? :biggrin: