• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tang Wei Sex Doll - anyone interested

laksa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latex, Caution: Mini Tang Wei sex doll

yQBcArJ.jpg

2013-09-21

A photo of a sexually explicit figurine in the likeness of Chinese actress Tang Wei has gone viral on the internet, reports our Chinese-language sister paper Want Daily. The doll is judged to bear a good facial likeness to Tang, though has a somewhat fuller figure.

Tang's agent says the figure, one-sixth actual size, is unauthorized and that lawyers have been hired to redress the infringement of Tang's image rights. The agent said she had heard the photo originates from outside China and her team is looking into it.

Tang rose to prominence with her performance in Ang Lee's 2007 espionage thriller Lust, Caution. The film was heavily censored in China for its steamy sex scenes featuring Tang and co-star Tony Leung as well as the political sensitivity of its setting in occupied Shanghai during the Second World War.

The controversy led to Tang becoming blacklisted by China's media regulator in 2008, though she has bounced back this year with a lead role in smash romantic comedy Finding Mr Right.

References:

Tang Wei 湯唯

ShangTsung

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Morons
here including Asiaone, HWZ have no brains and creativity and has to get links from my news feeders. :eek:

I can bet with u no one knew about wantchinatimes before me.
:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Not all ATBs have armpit hair.

If you like armpit hair, perhaps you can purchase an optional armpit hair accessory.

True, but the character Tang Wei played in Lust Caution certainly did. :biggrin:

I've been noticing the armpits of ATB tennis players and most of them don't have armpit hair. :biggrin::biggrin: